*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1936705-Inside-Your-Best-Friend
Rated: 18+ · Other · LGBTQ+ · #1936705
Your hot best friend shows you a secret invention of his and you get to experiment with it
It was a hot summer day in Illinois. With nothing better to do, you decide to go over to Kyle's; your best friends house. You've always kind of had the hots for him, but haven't said much to incriminate yourself. You're not much of a fan of being "out". He's the stereotypical, hot straight guy you've always wanted to be with.

Kyle is a tall 6'1" and only 160 pounds. 23 years old with short, spiky black hair and a handsome face. The closest you've ever had to seeing him naked was at the pool, which you go to quite often being the humid midwest after all. He has a perfect happy trail that leads into his swim trunks and nice hairy legs down below. His abs are toned, but nothing over the top, just right in your opinion. The sexy man next door you'd kill to be with.

You walk up the steps to his porch and knock on the door. About 10 seconds later, he opens the door and greets you.

"Hey man, what's up!?" He tends to dress in a preppy style, but mixed with stuff more down to earth. You noticed today he has a plain T-Shirt with some American Eagle cargo shorts.

You respond in your typical drowned enthusiasm by the humidity, "Ah not much, same old same old."


Once walking inside, you realize it's still as muggy as it was before.

"Hey Kyle, did your A/C break or somethin?"

"Yeah, it went out sometime yesterday. I gotta get that shit fixed, it's awful in here. But, you want a beer or something?"


You follow Kyle to the kitchen and grab a beer from the fridge. He's got a small selection of dark beers with a couple light. You know he drinks dark beer usually, so you leave those for him and grab a Corona. Kyle ended up getting a Guinness.

You both head outside to the back patio to get out of the stuffy house and sit on some lawn chairs.

"So you still going to school right now?" Kyle asks.

"Nah, I'm off for summer break. I'll be going back in about 2 months." You notice from where you're sitting, you almost have a view down his shorts.

"Cool. I'm off right now too obviously. Just been keeping myself busy with yardwork and such in the meantime." he says.

Again, trying to mentally move his shorts so you'd have a good view, you don't respond right away. "Yeah, you get a bit sweaty with yardwork."


Kyle notices that your eyes are a bit more focused toward his crotch.

"Hey," Kyle started, "have you ever, you know, thought about doing something with another dude?"

Startled, you look up in amazement and can immediately tell, that Kyle took that as a yes. "Umm," you begin, "yeah sometimes" trying to push it off like it was nothing.

"Come on, I want to show you something." Kyle started off back in the house. Heart racing, you jump up and walk after him.


"I've been doing alot of yardwork, but I've also been working on a little contraption. You know I loved science in high school!" he laughed. "Here, this."

You stare at it for what felt like forever. It didn't seem like much, but definitely a contraption.

"I've managed to shrink things with it."

"What?!" you yelp out with a tone of shock.

"Yeah, like this tiny couch was that old green couch in my living room, remember?" Sure enough, it looked just like it. Even had the saggy looking back cushion on the far left.

"So I was thinkin, since I can tell you're attracted to me, you've been staring at my crotch for years." A tad embarrassed, you turn a shade of red underneath the sweltering heat.

"I'm not much for bottoming, but I can be totally dom and would love a REALLY small dude."


In a complete moment of lack of words, you stare, mouth agape at his comment. Once your crazed thoughts subsided for one second, you randomly said "Yes, whatever you want to do!"


"Dude, thats fuckin awesome! I did manage to make things indestructible with this thing also."

A touch lost on that last statement, you wonder briefly until he said, "I totally want you to live in my nuts for a week while I save up a load."


It was like every fantasy and horror story mixed in your mind, but just turned out to make you hornier than you ever thought possible.

"Well, yeah I mean sure. Why not?!" you manage to blurt out.

"Sweet, I made up a bluetooth based headset so we can communicate," he shoves a headset on you and then says, "No time to lose!"


He shoved you onto the desk and pressed a button on that contraption and within moments, all you saw was a wall of brown. It then hit you that this is real. That huge wall of brown is his shorts. You figure you must only be an 1/8th inch tall.


"So what do you think of the view?" You hear on the headset.

"Uhh well, this is pretty un-fucking-believable" you say.

"Ha, believe this" Kyle says. You see his now enormous hands undo the button on his shorts and then pull down the zipper. Almost immediately, his shorts dropped to the floor with a loud thud revealing bright orange, plaid American Eagle boxers. You've always had a fetish for that brand. You can see a couple hairs from his happy trail far above sticking over the waistband and then notice that not only is he huge, he is already tenting them.

"Holy fuck thats hot" you say to him.

"Dude, you haven't even seen my dick yet" Kyle said to you.


He reaches into the fly and out comes an absolutely perfect 7.5 inch circumcised dick. You see the big flared head looming above you with that area on the bottom you know is super sensitive. Extending back toward his body is a thick, veiny shaft that is beautifully pronounced on the bottom. Still hanging within his boxers, you see just the skin to his nuts stretching down below the fabric.


"Let me see where I'll be living." you say sortof out of breath.

"Aw dude of course. They hang pretty low so hopefully you don't get seasick in there!" he laughs. He fishes out two gorgeous nuts with a nice amount of dark hair covering them.


"God damn man, you're body is awesome." You say.

"Well, the outside is one thing, but I want you to feel me making my cum. You'll like that. Then after a nice week of edging, I can shoot you out" says Kyle."So, why don't you make yourself at home in there." He moves back a step, and as he does so, his nuts slip back into his boxers and his enormous dick head hit the table in front of you.

The large slit on his head is staring you down. As you stare, amazed, a droplet of precum oozes out.


"Perfect, got some precum. I'll shove you down as far as I can." And without a hesitation, you've been shoved into the slit and are engulfed by his precum. "I'll get you down there with a sound"


Within 10 seconds or so, you are slowly being pushed farther into his throbbing dick by a steel rod.


"Aww fuck man, I think I just got you past the base of my dick." Kyle says.

"Ok, should I keep trying to move down into your nuts?" you ask.

"Yeah, just keep going, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to tell when you get there."


As you start moving, you know this is feeling good for him as you feel the walls around you squeezing you randomly. You find something more of a tube and eventually get to a more hollow area.

"Ah yeah man, that's it! You're in my nuts! Awesome, now I get back to mowing the grass. Sorry in advance if it gets a little hot in there."


You can feel things loosening up around you and the vague feeling of going down. Within moments you're being bobbed back and forth.



You take a look around your surroundings. There is just the faintest red glow coming from one side. There doesn't seem to be a whole lot here other than some small amount of very thick sticky cum on the bottom. Everywhere you touch is extremely soft.

You are suddenly jerked around as he tries to start the lawn mower. After two or 3 more violent shakes, you hear the rumble of the engine and feel the vague methodical sway of his nut sack as he walks.

About 5 minutes later, he was right about it getting a little warm. It was becoming downright hot to you. Not to mention, his sack must have dropped even further because you were now swinging left and right, smacking his thighs.


Finally after what seemed like an eternity to you, but about 20 minutes to him, all the noise stopped. He walked inside to get a drink of water.

Over the headset you hear him say, "Man, you got to be dieing in there. My nuts are like...dripping."

"Yeah, it's a bit hot, but it's manageable" you reply.

"Here, lemme take my shorts and boxers off. I'll sit on the counter. It's nice and cold." he says.


In a moment, you feel an abrupt halt of movement to your surroundings. Within a millisecond, everything around you starts moving upward. "Damn, that's cold!" he told you.

His nut sack starts to contract due to the cold countertop. You can tell he's playing with his nuts because suddenly you're being moved all around.

"Oh dude. I know I wanted you in there for a week feeling me make cum...but, I think I want to get off now. So, you just be ready."


As he starts jacking off, he got off the counter and stood with his legs apart like he normally would. Intially, you are being slightly bobbed back and forth, but as his nuts got warmer again, you sank into a swinging motion. Seasick is right!

From seemingly nowhere around you, thick cum begins to accumulate near the bottom. You are wondering if his cum comes out this thick, or whether it gets thinner at some point as it's shot out. This made you horribly horny.


"Fuck man, I'm almost there." He says.

More and more cum is filling your egg of a house. Soon, you're wading in a thick pool of cum up to your neck. In a moment, everything began to get closer together. You realize, this is it. He's going to cum now.

Everything beings to move up toward the tube you came in through. Slowly you are being sucked into the tube. Nothing seemed to be particularly exciting.

All of that changed when you arrived in the base of his dick. The walls of the tube were powerfully undulating you forward and out. You were moving VERY fast compared to just a moment ago and suddenly you were blinded by light.

Not even noticing you landed on the barstool because of the cum all around you, you looked up to see him shoot his last large shot. His head was back, showing the slight 5 o clock shadow on his chin. His happy trail, it all it's glory was gorgeous. His abs were tight and flexed. His nuts were pinned against the base of his dick. His magnificent cock was amazingly rigid. Every vein was showing, and the head looked incredibly gorged with blood. The bottom of his dick flexed and straight over your head went a rope of thick, bright white cum.

He continued stroking his dick for a few minutes, staring at the ceiling. You watched his nuts start to settle back down.


"Holy fuck man. How was that?"

You had no words to describe the moment.
© Copyright 2013 Forenza (05forenza at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1936705-Inside-Your-Best-Friend