*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1937830-Keep-it-Moving
by QnBeee
Rated: E · Article · Inspirational · #1937830
Keeping hope alive when no one else will.
Multiple Schlerosis is an neurological autoimmune disease which not many people know a lot  about.  What people fail to realize is that the symptoms can be extremely minimal, or extremely drastic.  Does one's attitude have an effect on how the disease will progress?  I used to think so.  I've always been happy, but this is beginning to wear on my patience!  I've got to keep it moving!

    As a person who has been dealing with this disease for over 16 years, the pain doesn't seem to go away at all.  Not the physical pain, but the emotional.  When your body feels no pain, but you just can't move like you could before you were diagnosed with this inconvient disease.  Yeah, that's what it is, but I've got to keep it moving.

    Visiting with your doctor can be uplifting or a downer, depending on how compassionate they are.  What is their focus?  Is it you or continuous clinical research trying to qualify for FDA approval.  In a way to convince me to take this injection (that could cost $20,000-$30,000)  I have been told that I will loose my upper mobility in a "couple of years".  Thanks!  Now I have to worry about where I'll be physically in another couple of years.  Do I panic and make an appointment?  Or do I fall on my faith and keep it moving?

    Look, I know what I have.  There's no cure for it, and I still have to accept it.  How do I live with it?  I hold on to my faith and count my blessings everyday.  I work with my doctors, but they don't know me, they're familiar with my medical file.  What's depressing is when you find out that the medical field is studying all the time!  Yeah it's an educated guess!  The doctors don't have all the answers.  I surround my self with positive things.  You know what?  Writing makes me feel good.  I have to relight that fire!  I've got to keep my life moving.
© Copyright 2013 QnBeee (qnbeee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1937830-Keep-it-Moving