*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1938528-Naruto-the-nine-tailed-akatsuki
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by borrat
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1938528
This what if Naruto story
Naruto the nine tailed Akatsuki

This is an alternative time line, were Naruto and his friends (yes Sasuke is one of them) have turned against the leaf after a experiment drug that was given to all the genin turned them evil. after they leaf they found the Akatsuki and joined up. Naruto was their team leader.
Naruto learned to control the nine tails early , he then became his partner to help the nine tails take revenge on the leaf. he also became intermit with Hinata.
Sasuke awoke his mangekyou sharingan and killed his brother. he then took his brothers eyes for himself. He also became intermit with Sakura.
Sakura learned from sasori of the red sand. She learned to strengthen herself, healing and poisons from him. After time she started calling him her older brother.
Hinata worked with Naruto and her team (yes even though they left the village they stayed in their teams) worked together so she could get stronger, so she could stay by Naruto's side. also with Akatsuki know how she learned advanced killing and defensive jutsus.
______________________________________________________
The one day Pain came to check on the Growing Akatsuki army.
"Were's Naruto, Zetsu? You were watching him right?" Pain asked thinking Naruto will come round the corner again saying he turned another small village to their course, or just took over another resource mine again.
"He's bending the last of the genin sensei's will to his." replied Zetsu black half
"how on earth does he do it? is it Kurama within him?" asked Zetsu white half.
"No Kurama is controlling a clone of Naruto to destroy a leaf boarder barracks. He had to go to the biggest one he could find and hit it on his own." said Zetsu Black half unfortunately seeing Pains' worried look "Though Looks like He's doing more than fine He's Gone through 3/4 of the camp and they are running away. And ...... Oh He just entered Full Bijuu possession mode' and now he's using a Bijuu Bomb to destroy what's left of the camp. He's heading back With a 4 mile crater behind him "gulp"" he continued with a cold sweat and a petrified look.
"he did what? I told him..." Pain started
Door opens behind him
"They had Intel on us and now its ours so get of my back" came a cold voice from the other side of the door frame. even thou the room he is in is pitch black and you can't see his face you could see the red demon like eyes looking at Pain and Zetsu in a disappointed way. "Kakashi go to the entrance and collect the files from my clone." with this you hear a confirmation that he understood his orders, and heard him disappear. " Kurama is the message sent the way I like?... Good now we have to do is get the three tails on our side I'll do that with Sasuke" Naruto continued. A second later Kakashi came back in a puff of smoke with a big rucksack containing the documents, he knelt down on his knees and lowered his head as he handed the documents to his master Naruto.
"my lord, as ordered."Kakashi dared look at his master eyes of fear of his wrath. with a wave Kakashi left the same way he came. Naruto then handed it to Zetsu.
"Get one of your clones to get this sorted now" Naruto snapped. his aura told Pain, 'say a word and it will be your last' Zetsu saw the killing intent in his eyes and quickly took the documents and ran for his life. with this Naruto went back in his room, and Pain dropped to his knees from the chakra levels Naruto was throwing round stopped.
Panting out of breath and sweating he slowly staggered up looked at Naruto's door and headed away tripping over a petrified Sasuke, who looked at the vary face of hell.
" And they say I look evil, If so what does that make Naruto? Death in human form?" Sasuke whispered to Pain as he went past.
© Copyright 2013 borrat (borrat2011 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1938528-Naruto-the-nine-tailed-akatsuki