*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1938575-Im-Back
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1938575
After three years, I'm back to Writing.Com
It's been more than three years that I haven't logged in here in Writing.Com. In fact, I'm no longer using the email address that I've registered here with, although I still have that active, accumulating emails, mostly newsletters and spam. I was busy with work back then. I was connected with a well-known US-based BPO company and forgot about writing.

Then I finally decided to resign from my job and work on my unfinished novel. I wanted to take a rest from working night shifts and at the same time, found my renewed feelings toward creative writing. So, last year, I went back to freelance writing, making my presence known online, doing freelance writing and other jobs online. I'm updated in Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, etc. I have three blog sites, plus my Facebook page. And finally I finished and published a crime/mystery/thriller e-book. Writing the book was just only half the battle, the other half is marketing and promotions. So I did Guerilla Marketing style, promoting my e-book across all social media networks I am linked to.

Then I saw an old email from Writing.Com, greeting me a happy birthday. OMG! I forgot all about you! So I logged in, tried to remember the user name and password that I registered with and viola! I'm back!

I updated some information here and there. Read some emails and guidelines just to get re-oriented. And found myself typing a note for you. Hi! Hello! How are you? Things like that. Pardon my ramblings, I'm about to grab another mug of coffee.
© Copyright 2013 Issa Bacsa (issabacsa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1938575-Im-Back