*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1938644-Prompt-Creation-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1938644
Creation from writing prompt.
"I am not going to eat pig's feet" she whispered, as they approached the buffet. "Would you stop being so one-dimensional?" he responded. "We set out on an adventure to experience new things and live life to the fullest. All you ever do is complain." He grabbed a plate from the end of the buffet table and stood in line, waiting to move forward. Exasperated, Jean Ann followed, not having changed her opinion in favor of living an exciting new life. "Yea, but I thought we were going to jump off cliffs into water-filled quarries, or learn to fly propeller-driven planes. This isn't a game show, Joe. I'm not eating anything I wouldn't eat at home. Chicken strips and french fries will suit me fine. You eat all the pig's feet and frog's legs and any other animal parts that should never be consumed all you want to. Leave me out of it." Joe couldn't help but laugh. He loved grossing her out, and eating unconventional foods was the best way to go about doing it.
© Copyright 2013 Missy Oaks (missym at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1938644-Prompt-Creation-3