*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1938744-Claudette-and-Nigel
Rated: E · Fiction · Detective · #1938744
A Detective with a couple as the main characters.
The dark velvet sky was filled with bright little white dots which sparkled like diamonds. A wonderful scene. The lush green grass of the fields was illuminated by the light of the full blue moon. The horse’s white coat shone beautifully in the moonlight and the black horse was a truly amazing scene. The two horses were accompanied by their human companions Claudette and Nigel. Claudette was a woman with a truly stunning figure 5 foot 8, size 3 and a half shoe size, long and curly brunette hair with streaks of gold, eyes green as a pond overgrown with lush moss and her skin colour whiter then cows pure milk. Her partner Nigel wasn’t too far behind he was a man of a muscle filled complexion, his skin colour white and tanned to perfection, eyes bright blue the colour of a blue gem, his hair short at the back and his bangs fell upon his large forehead , his locks the colour of deep dark chocolate, very sensuous, and he was well endowed, you could see the package through the loose kahi pants he was wearing and Nigel didn’t have a shirt on so you can see the outlines of his newly formed abs as he was only 19 years of age. Claudette was wearing a simple white silk dress, with a v neck cut out which outlined her small plump breasts perfectly which have turned slightly pinkish. Her legs were shining beautifully in the moonlight they were very slender and well toned from horse riding. She had a necklace on which contained a ruby stone , a family heirloom and it extenuated her dark green eyes and in her ears two studs with ruby insertions. Nigel had a silver bracelet on which had a fang on it with a sapphire rock insertion. The sapphire reflected the moonlight perfectly. The rocks were an amazing scene. The two horses were making the air warm with their calm breaths and Claudette and Nigel laid on the grass embracing each other for warmth. Behind them stood a cherry tree magnificently and it was blossoming the petals fell and danced in the moonlight. Nigel picked up a few petals and put them onto Claudette’s pretty breasts. He slowly lowered her dress up and worked away on her pink coloured nipples it was a truly amazing experience for her. She massaged his neck which totally spurred him on to suck hard on her nipples. Her breasts became really hard and from a size B went to a C. She then went on to unzip his jeans but the big buckle belt was on the way but he helped her out and the buckle belt with a horse design fell down quickly. That let her put her hand on his warm package which was almost rock hard. She fondled it and then she approached it with her mouth, he stopped her but she really wanted to touch it with her tongue lick it, suck it, rub it. He then picked her up and brought her pussy to his mouth and her beautiful head to his almost hard dick. Soon she was in heaven when he inserted his tongue into her beautiful hole which has only been used twice so far, it was still quiet tight and smelled like cherries just like the rest of her. Claudette handled his cock with perfection she slowly licked the tip and swirled with her tongue in concentric circles, she rubbed his balls with her hands, she licked them and sucked them, she licked his privates up and down slowly. He kept working away on her pussy she was in pure Nirvana heaven, she had never experienced anything better in her life except when she was horse riding. She soon came, and her cum tasted like sweet honey mixed with cherries, probably because of the perfume which she had bravely put there. Soon he came, and she licked off every bit of his salty and vinegar tasting cum. She really loved salty things. Then she curled up like a cat beside him and they were observing the stars and talking.



Claudette was focusing on the first time they had ever met. It was a very funny story as she even couldn’t remember the first time she had talked to Nigel. She was a freshman in college giving out flyers for a new club open day. He came up to her and started to talk her, from his words she had told him that she was recently out of a long relationship. He never took her number though. So for the next two weeks Nigel had the challenge of finding the little brunette girl in college. He had remembered what she studied but had no clue as to what year she was in, because when he had met her he thought she was about 20 when in reality she was only 17. After 2 long weeks Nigel finally found Claudette walking down the corridor but she was in a rush and seemed very serious and he was afraid to talk to her, apparently it was the first time he got nervous trying to talk to a girl. Luckily the very same day she was sitting outside the college on the stairs inhaling a cherry flavoured cigar. Claudette loved cherries. He came up to her and tried to strike up the conversation by telling her how much he loved the idea of a movie club. She was very cunning so she asked him what he was studying in college. His response was Business Management that had disappointed Claudette but she just made a joke of it saying that he wouldn’t be able to find a job in a 100 years. Nigel thought that she was quiet arrogant and mean and was about to go but she had said if he wanted to go back up into the college with her because she had found a perfect spot there a few weeks back when another handsome man took her there. Nigel agreed and boy was he in for some time. On the 3rd floor in the roof entrance stood a table on which he had inserted his hard cock into her with her legs up lying on the edge of the table. It was a good time for both of them and the two of them relaxed on some cushions down in the café. They exchanged numbers but she never expected  him to call her the next day, Claudette was totally wrong she was in for a year of fun and extreme sex.



So they were looking up at the stars and Nigel with his smooth voice told her everything about them she really didn’t care about the stars as long as she was able to listen to that handsome voice and lay in his arms and just admire their beauty and his handsome features. His face was perfectly chiseled he had high check bones lips which were very defined but manly at the same time, he light brown hair the colour of dark honey fell down perfectly in a straight fashion and his eyes sp0arkled in the moonlight. Everything about him turned her on. When ever she was around him her panties were always soaked with honey flavored cum, he loved that. Anytime he wanted to be inside her, Nigel knew that she would be wet and begging for it. Claudette was kind of a girl who really enjoyed sex and preferred making the guy happier than herself but Nigel was always fair, He always provided her with his special routine. A 5 minute massage a 3 minute lick out followed by teasing her by rubbing his cock inside her very wet clit, then he massaged her neck and slowly taced the otline of her figure, then he fingered her a minute with each finger and then increased the number of fingers until she groaned in pain and he would immediately stop. After 30 minutes of incredible forplay and when Claudette had came 3 times it was her turn but only after a ten minute rest. All of the forepklay and cuming took all of the energy out of her, her heart was racing quicker than an Irish Derby winner horse. She had always enjoyed sucking his cock very hard until it all filled with blood, she liked teasing him by sucking a green lollipop during the day which totally gave him a hard one, and in public hence he started wearing over sized hoodies which she loved so much because on cold days he would give it to her or the two of them would throw the hoody over each other. They were a very sweet couple. Claudette loved playing with his balls which were quiet large. Nigel was 6 foot 4 and had 13 shoe size. He was a very lucky man to be endowed like that by God himself. Claudette sucked his cock so hard, he enjoyed it so much he came about twice and she made sure to lick every single drop of his cum and the 3rd time she had cum all over her plump firm breasts she enjoyed the warmth of it so much.  Then he would put her next to the tree and gently run his lean fingers through her hair and stroke her face gently starring into the green orbs which were the colour of emeralds. To him she was the prettiest thing in the world just like an innocent bird! She had a fiery temper so he liked to call her his little phoenix bird and to her he was a little lone wolf. Wise and strong and very cunning. He was witty and sarcastic at times and she loved that. Claudetter herself was smart, but quite ditsy at times and clumsy which totally added to her cuteness. Nigel loved seeing her pink panties any time she took a wrong step and fell down on the grass but anytime they would be on gravel he would catch her in his arms, swish away her hair and make out with her, in a tango dance pose. After she sucked him of good they would go at it in every position imaginable, from the simplest missionary, cowboy, reverse cowboy to the hardest of kamasatra positions. They loved being together and inside each other enjoyed the warmth, the vibrations and the familiar feeling of déjà vu. The love they shared was really something special.



They were in the Greenfield till the morning light the sun shone brightly on Claudettes hair which was laminated and shone red and gold in the sunlight the early morning sun. Nigel’s eyes shone brightly in the morning light and really looked like sapphires. The couple went to a tream to wash up. Claudettes face shone bright with droplets of water upon it and so did Nigel’s. They then went to the their horses only to find that Black Pearl, Claudette’s horse was gone. She burst out in tears and Nigel hugged her and told her to relax. |They saw that the gate to the field was broken into and saw signs of Black Pearl struggling and few strands of her lush black mane were lying in the field. They followed the hairs and found tire tracks on the road. Claudette was devastated. Nigel seatedher on his white horse White Knight and they galloped to his house. Nigel owned a yellow coloured house on top of the Trail Hop mountain. They got into his jeep after Nigel securely tied his horse to the post and fed him. Claudette was in an absolute state, Nigel tried to calm her down but it was hopeless. They followed the tire tracks but soon they were gone. They went to the police and reported Black Pearl missing but the Guards were not too keen to go straight away and find the horse missing. That horse was Claudette’s life she had bred the horse herself to a very strong standard in the DNA gene line. The horse meant everything to her probably more than Nigel mattered to her. They had a suspect in mind so they went to Claudette’s father Don. He was a forensic scientist he managed to track the hairs back to Black Pearl to confirm her missing and he found traces of finger prints and oil from the man who had stolen Black pearl. Claudette kept blaming herself, she kept saying only if she had heard. Don was able to trace the man in suspect back to a small village of France. So that day Claudette and Nigel departed on a plane to a little village called Champignon in France.



Their flight seemed endless. Claudette just wanted her most prized possession back. She didn’t have a clue of how to find Black Pearl. She only knew that Pearl had a rain on her which was studded with red rubies just like her own ruby in the necklace. Claudette had special powers of being able to feel strong feelings through the gem stones. She couldn’t stop panicking though she definitely didn’t want her first trip to France to be like this. They travelled by boat and then Nigel drove his Nissan S down to Champignon. He tried to cheer Claudette up by singing her songs but it didn’t work at all. She loved the horse so much and just couldn’t keep still. Nigel said they would have to stop over somewhere for a break but she really couldn’t imagine it she wanted to find Black Pearl as quickly as possible but in the end she did agree that they needed a rest. They rented out a small college near Paris for the night. It was very cosy with dark brown wooden furniture a modern black kitchen, the sitting room had dark furniture with red leather carpets and a beige fluffy sheep carpet. The fireplace was on and Claudette just kept staring into the fire and imagining every possible horrible aspect of what could happen to Black Pearl. The horse was born to be very gentle and calm and she wasn’t a horse to fight or bite. Nigel didn’t know what to do, he tried seducing her and pleasuring her on the carpet but his sweet little girlfriend who he had never seen upset just turned into a complete puppet with strings. He made her fall asleep with Chloroform so she could have a proper rest. He was very upset that he had to resort to something like that. He picked her up gently and carried Claudette to a king size bed upstairs.



Claudette woke up to the lovelly smell of cinnamon tea and a cracking headache, she could barely remember last night and the minute that she remembered that Black Pearl was gonne she broke out in tears. Nigel was next to her and kissed her, she calmed down a little bit. Cherry Blossom everything will be okay. We will be in Champignon soon I reneted out a bmw bike so we can avoid all the traffic I was thinking of going up the mountains there is a nice bungalow over there in which we can stay. Claudette agreed and they went out the back and hoped on the bike.

It was midnight when they got up to the bungalow and the moon was shining down upon them. During the trip both of them were silent only listening to the roar of the bike and Claudette’s not so steady heart beat. When they went into the house they found that it was occupied by another couple. The guys name was David and the girl was called Danielle. Danielle was beautiful she had bright blue eyes and jet black hair tied back into two pony tails. She was 6 foot tall and very slender. Her  companion David was a very tall man with dark brown hair and Caribbean blue eyes. He was very fit and practiced ju jitsu. Claudette and Nigel told them why they were in France little did they know that David and Dani were the proprietors who took Black Pearl.

David and Danielle were a couple for the last three years and they were professional drug dealer and they were horse racing betting pros. They took Black Pearl because they thought the horse would have great prospect in racing and since she was a fresh horse on the racing scene they would accumulate loads of money on her. Black Pearl had really long legs and they were really toned since Claudette used Black Pearl for jumping. The horses hind side was perfectly toned. David also thought of showing the horse in horse shows as the Black Horse was magnificently beautiful. David and Dani now had the task of waking up early and making sure Black Pearl stayed quiet when they went.

It was 5 am and Daniele and David were making their escape but Nigel heard the horses whine and woke up Claudette they jumped on their bike and followed but David had burst both tires on the bike so Nigel was stuck without a vehicle he felt so desperate that he could do nothing for Claudette. Atleast now they knew who the culprits were.

Claudette felt so stupid for trusting the couple. She was totally distressed and Nigel didn’t know how to help her. They called up a person to fix the tires for them but the man said he wont be able to get them for 3 days. Claudette shouted till on end but it didn’t help. So they were stuck on the bungalow on the hill of the rising sun for 3 whole days, which to Claudette seemed like years long.

Nigel tried his best seducing Claudette but she was way too stressed out. Nigel had said that they should try enjoy heir 3 days but she couldn’t stop eating herself up about the couple they trusted they seemed so nice. The truth was David and Danielly were really nice they jst had to find other jobs because they were both kicked out of college for having sexual intercourse on eh campus. They had a perfect spot on the 3rd floor in college but they did not realize that after a year cameras were installed there.

So Danielle followed her father’s route he was a professional horse trainer by the name Vincent. He always bet on his horses and was very successful they lived in a huge mansion but after 20 successful years of training he lost all of their money in market stocks. Dani was horrified but there was nothing to do about it but find a job. She started by putting money on favourites and get winnings when she had enough she bought herself a horse and David was the guy to sell it to her since then they were together. David was a professional trainer of ju jitsu but that didn’t earn him too much money as it was purely voluntary. So then they found a good trend in money dealing light drugs such as weed and hash and when they mastered that they went to the harder stuff. They never did drugs themselves though. They had many customers buying coke and made easy money on it. The two wanted to save as much money as possible to have an extravagant  wedding.

Claudette was getting very angry at Nigel because he was trying to distract her from the real problem at hand, she needed to have a plan of how to find Black Pearl again she knew the rubies guided her to black pearl but David and Danielle left the rubies back in the bungalow so now Claudette had no way of sensing if her dear horse was alright and where she was. Nigel and Claudette could only follow the tracks. Luckily though Nigel left his sapphire rock in the hoof of Black pearls horse shoe. So if the horses shoes were not changed they had a chance. So Claudette was very thankful for that and kissed Nigel ever so sweetly. The third night they had terrific sex as Claudette came down a little bit and they pin pointed Black Pearl’s location. As soon as the bike would be done they were going to speed off to Beauville 15.

The sun rose up and Claudette and Nigel were admiring its beauty and they headed off to Beauville 15 which was a 2 hour drive down the mountains and on the left turn. Most of the road was straight with some sharp bends. Claudette was operating the motorbike and made very swift turns, Nigel was a bit scared for his life though. Claudette drew every inch of horse power from the tiny BMW bike. The bike was a bright silver colour with sakura flower designs. Nigel bought it in Paris especially for Claudette she always wanted to have a motorbike but never got around to buying one as she had Black Pearl. They were about an hour away when they stopped at the fuel place and asked the owners if they have seen David and Danielle. The owner said that they were there a day or two ago. Claudette was delighted it meant that they were on the right track but they had to hurry. It was already 23 : 23 and they were not even close to Beauville. Claudette wanted to drive all night but Nigel convinced her to stay in a motel. The motel was huge with a stage for show girl performers. Claudette and Nigel had no money so Claudette agreed to replace one of the girls in the show and she made an easy 1000 euro. She was delighted.

Sakura woke up exhausted from all the work and dancing she did in the show plus she had one of the best nights with Nigel it really eased her worry about Black Pearl. Nigel and Claudette mounted the bike with their new profound strength which came with dark rich coffee and they were of following the compass to the South. Nigel discovered last night that there will be a horse show in Beauville in two days. So that was their definite chance to get Black Pearl back from Danielle and David.



Chapter 2 Beauville

Soon it was midnight and Nigel and Claudette were being taken asleep by the night and its starry skies and the warm lucid air was ever so soothing. They decided the best thing to do was to set camp for the night. Nigel put up their sky blue tent and Claudette gathered the fire wood. Soon they had a nice camp fire. Nigel played lullabies for little Sakura who was gently drifting of to the dreamland. He was glad that he was atleast able to get one smile out for her throughout out the whole day. She looked most sweet when she was dreaming. Dawn hit soon and Nigel went out to the pond near by to catch some little swimmers for breakfast. He managed to get a large Cod and a Haddock and a few sardines. Cladette woke up to the pleasant smell of smoked fish. Once they had their breakfast they mounted the BMW bike and sped off into the wind.



Danielle was in a huge rush to get Black Pearl which she named Dark Midnight registered for a horse show in Beauville which was a day away. The people of the little city adored horses and had an annual grand show every year. It was very competitive. If you won the grandshow you were allowed to progress to the best horse show in the world in Las Vegas. And it wasn’t just a horse show it was the best festival in the year held for new years. It was a spectacular scene for any horse lover or anyone really. It had anything imaginable. Theme parks, swimming pools, confectionary stands, arcade games, cosino stands, dart boards , fountains to play in and a huge ferris whell with a view of the replica of the Eifel tower and the pyramid of Giza. Danielle desperately wanted to go to Las Vegas for the last three years but she never had the right horse for it. This year she was convinced that she would make it there finally. Black Pearl was definatelly her free ticket to the city that never lacks entertainment.  David was so happy that he found just the right horse for Danielle but he was very concerned just incase she might fall in love with the horse , he knew that the other coupe were not gullable and that they would find them sooner or later. Danielle did have a new profound sparkle in her eyes and David enjoyed that so he let his concerns go into the wind for the time being. They were only 24 hours away from the grand show. The little apartment they live in was scattered with ribbons and glitters, horse brushes everything imaginable. Danielle couldn’t decide what ribbon to choose. David suggested a rainbow pattern but Danielle thought that to be way to cliché and decided on the scarlet red ribbon, she made Black Pearls coat shine to perfection and sprinkled a bit of glitter, and all along the back she matted a picture of celtic designs down Dark Midnight’ spine. Danielle fed the horse with the best food possible. Dani knew that she was falling in love with the horse and it tore her apart because she knew that Nigel and Claudette would find her sometime soon.

The time of grand show 10:00 am, Danielle was getting really nervous even though she knew that Vlack Pearl had the prize in the bag. Dani couldn’t wait to receive the blue ribbon. The Halter show began with all the horses going around a parade ring. There were different classes for horses and since Black Pearl was an Arabian type horse she was in the Arabian category. The Judge spotted the magnificent Black Horse and knew that that was going to be the winner of the grand show. The judge told Danielle in secret about it and passed her 500 euro alone. Soon the Judges made their decision and Black Pearl was awarded with the blue ribbon and Danielle received a ticket to Las Vegas a certificate a trophy and 2000 euro prize money. David was really proud of Danielle. Danielle was nearly in tears. Tomorrow they were going to leave for Las Vegas but before that they had an amazing night in the hotel. They had red Wine David fed Danielle grapes and they licked ice cream of each other, it was one of the bets nights that they had spent together in a long while, because before this night David was carefully planning to steal Black Pearl and that took a lot of preparation since Black Pearl was always locked in top class security. David was just waiting for the perfect opportunity, and finally he got it and Danielle spent the whole time worring she even insisted on David not doing anything rash like that but when David arrived with Black Pearl Dani was over the moon.

Claudette and Nigel arrived at the town at 20 past 2. It turned out that the horse show was over and they had confirmed that Black Pearl was the winner. Nigel knew now that it would be easy to track down the ones responsible for Black Pearls dissapearence but Claudette was in rage and overwhelmed with her feelings. Nigel was telling Claudette that it would be easier now to find her prized horse but Claudette ended up slapping Nigel which she had never done before. He was very surprised but realized that his girlfriend was just that much over the edge.

© Copyright 2013 Dani.Kelly (vlada.kelly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1938744-Claudette-and-Nigel