*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1939024-Blue-Rose-Mask
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1939024
Fatedly they met each other but unknowingly they were both girls but they love each other.
One particular and fun night, there was a girl who looked like a princess on her beautiful, fancy yet simple gown that matches her simple red mask. She really stand out on her clothing because her color were so different from the others in the party. Her clothing were pure scarlet red and midnight black for some raffles or lines but it wasn't just that. Everyone set on her because she was dancing with beautiful man like a prince but he wore the most distorted mask than to anyone in the ball.

They both dance so gracefully that goes along with the waltz songs but they stopped when the father clocks stared to ring at 12 midnight like in the Cinderella story yet not. Instead of the girl will run off, the guy left the party like he was in a hurry. He run towards the huge door of the mansion while the girl went after him but she couldn't reached him because of the guards stopped her.

The guy totally vanished in the picture but he didn't notice that he left a single blue rose on the stairs where he run off. The girl took it and remembered him.

Few months passed since the fun yet mysterious night of ball, the girl looked simple but the truth is she's a princess who don't even act like one. This girl was simply gorgeous yet so boyish and she really like girls but after that night at their mansion, her world shaken for some mysterious guy she danced with and this very girl name is...

"Princess Lexan, the your motorbike is ready." one of the maids called her while knocking on her room door.
"Okay coming." Lexan opened her door and even tossed her key room to her maid personal maid.
"Luisa, would you mind cleaning my room apart from my desk?" Lexan asked favor to her maid.
"Of course, my lady and don't worry I'll lock it when I'm done." Luisa the maid replied to her princess with warmly smile.
"You know me well. See yah." Lexan said then hopped on her bike and off she go.

Lexan arrived at school around 7 sharp in the morning. The school she's attending was very typical high class private school that have a touch of old western and eastern structure but the classroom so middle class type. So when she arrived at her respective room, the classroom was in the state of chaos like the tables were scattered around, crumpled and airplane papers and some snack wrappers will be seen on the floor of the class. There also her classmates who arrived early and they even fooling around like a kid; playing tag inside the classroom and they were totally noisy class to begin with.

"This class never change yet fun." Lexan sighed as she smiled calmly and entered the room toward her seat located near at the window.

While everyone was having fun, someone opened the door and they were all quiet looking at the girl who just transferred last week. the girl was so not pretty or beauty yet she has an appealing aura to lure everyone eyes laid on her.

"Lexan right?" she asked Lexan who was totally daydreaming staring out the window.
"Yeah?" Lexan was puzzled.
"I'm Yurix. would you mind letting me sit next to you?" Yurix asked Lexan directly that may everyone shocked because no one dare come close or talk to the princess like Lexan.
"Not at all and nice meeting you." Lexan said to Yurix with her fake smile.
"Don't smile like that. its not cute at all." Yurix frankly told her.
"You're the first one who said that to me. Funny." Lexan laugh at her.

Everyone was surprised seeing them laughing and because of that they became really close friend. Also there were times Lexan sleep to Yurix middle class house and vice versa until one night at the house of Lexan.

"It can't be...Y-y-..." Lexan whispered as she saw Yurix on her manly clothing.
"Heh, I didn't mean to hide it on you. I'm a cross-dresser." Yurix said with embarrassment.
"Ah, I see but do you come at the 18th birthday of the princess last 5 months?" Lexan asked Yurix directly with shyness on her voice.
"Ah, the princess who really stand out on her masquerade birthday party. she's really a goddess. And yes, I attend." Yurix replied to her as she remember what happened there.
"Ahm, do you dance with her on the guy attire? Lexan insisted to know if Yurix was the one who she dance with.
"Ah, yes but  I don't know what she looks like. Hm, you know what, whenever I recall that scene, it made me smile because I made her happy on her day. I notice that she didn't want some expensive party like that but what else she can do about it if she's a princess but I told her, just be yourself and rule the way you think is right then I just smiled to her but I left her early because have curfew at midnight." Yurix replied to her as she flashed brightly when she recalled dancing with the princess.
"Ah I see. I bet the princess want to meet you as you." Lexan said with happiness and gladness on her smiling face.
© Copyright 2013 mistiris (mistiris at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1939024-Blue-Rose-Mask