*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1939574-Waiting-For-You
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Alisha
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1939574
Poem about a fantasy relationship
Every night I say a prayer that you will some day be mine
Though we have never met, in my heart I feel we have.
Being close to you and the softness of your touch feel so real.
Each night I dream of being next to you, with your arms around me.
The whispers and silent conversations feel so real, I know that it must be more than a dream.
Nine years of adoration and hopes of being with you should mean something.
Lying next to you and looking into your eyes, I see our future together- if only in my imagination.
I run my fingers through you thick dark hair, and wonder what caused the pain I see in your big brown eyes.
Is it possible to fall in love with someone that you never met?
Or when all that you know about them is general information?
Will I some day meet you and have all of my dreams come true, or will I always sit and wait and hope?
One day I hope we will meet, for I know all my dreams will come true and you will fall in love with me.
Our love will be eternal and our story will live on like a fairytale.
© Copyright 2013 Alisha (alishal76 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1939574-Waiting-For-You