*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1940022-Week-6-Synopsis
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jordi
Rated: E · Assignment · Educational · #1940022
Final challenge synopsis
WEEK SIX SYNOPSIS



The chapter opens with Leah waiting for Lemos. To save her village and her family she has agreed to go to Lemos and now she sits by the side of the river waiting for him to arrive. She is forced to remain where she is by the necklace that Lemos gave her. It is an enchanted necklace that makes her unable to move.

As she sits waiting for Lemos, she reflects upon what she has lost in order to save those she loves. As Lemos arrives to claim his prize Ryder arrives in his dragon form and challenges Lemos to fight for Leah. The two dragons fight in the sky above before Ryder is able to defeat Lemos and kill him once and for all. He flies down to land by Leah and takes on his human form and releases Leah from the enchanted necklace. He admits to Leah and to himself just how much she means to him.

In the epilogue we see how twelve months have passed and changed Ryder from the cold warrior he used to be into the man his father would have raised him to be.

© Copyright 2013 Jordi (jordib at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1940022-Week-6-Synopsis