*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1940167-I-Saw-A-UFO-On-The-Beach
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Contest Entry · #1940167
A man describes what happened when he went to the beach to cure his writers block.
Okay, Eric. I know that you want to get something off your chest because the only time that you ever invite me to have lunch with you here at the local Burger King is that you need someone to lend a sympathetic ear.

And believe me, David. You are getting no argument from me on that. It all started when I was trying to put the finishing touches on my latest novel when I suddenly found myself face to face with Old Man Writers Block again.

And in order to get over that latest bout of writers block, you decided to spend some time at the beach?

You know me all too well. Do you, David?

Well, Eric. What could I say except that it comes from being your best friend since high school?

Anyway, as soon as I got to the beach and saw nobody else there, I figured that I found the perfect spot to rest and get over my writers block. But that was before she ran towards me.

She? Who is she?

She happens to be this blond babe in a hot pink bikini whose name is Catherine Locklear. And when she stopped in front of me, she let out a smile and said that it was good to see another human being.

Did she really say that before or after you invited her over to your place?

To tell you the truth, David. I wish I had invited her over to my place at that moment.

What are you getting at, Eric?

Now, David! I know that what I am about to tell you might sound way too much like something out of an episode of The Twilight Zone! But I swear to you on this very Double Whopper sandwich that I have my hand on right now, what I am about to tell you is the truth!

Okay! Take it easy! I mean, you are looking like you had seen a ghost!

I wish it was a ghost that I saw on that beach! But instead, it was one of those flying saucers that were being spotted recently! And it really was a big one!

If that is the case, then why did you guys not get yourselves out of there?

Just as we were about to run away from that thing, it shot a beam of light at us and we froze right where we were! And after the effects of the beam wore off, I found myself laying naked on this type of table!

What about Catherine? Where was she?

She was right next to me and in the same condition I was! I wanted to hold her hand and tell her that everything was going to be okay!

But that was before these little alien guys walked in and done some nasty medical examinations on you guys. Right?

If you are asking about anal probes and other stuff like that, yes! Afterwards, we woke on the beach and it was gone!
------
Word Count: 500
© Copyright 2013 superguy (atkohio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1940167-I-Saw-A-UFO-On-The-Beach