*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1940229-Power-of-the-Organ
Rated: E · Prose · Spiritual · #1940229
My feelings about the Organ; what is is and what it represents to many.
Her home is in the highest places in the Church. It is cut off from the rest of the public but her sound brings us closer to the Father. The intricate workings of such a creation are only granted use by the masters of the wind – of the Pedalboard, the Piano and Harpsichord. The elaborate pipes of striking golden-brass mystify listeners of the wind and fill the chamber with its beauty as sound swivels up the pipes, then released by the master at the pedalboard. The pipes rank upwards – classed by flute pipes and reed pipes – joining together to make the noise of everyday chaos into a sound of divine beauty. The Higher the pipes go, the lower the pitch will drop. This beautiful instrument strikes the ears and our souls, as lighting does to the sky when it cracks the earth. The beautiful sounds rises high as do our spirits; as high as the ceiling and beyond, beyond the towers of the great cathedrals and to the highest points in the sky. It invites the Father in and jolts the malefactor out. It unleashes angels and awakens demons. It is the music that empowers, and brings us justification for our actions.   
© Copyright 2013 The Fortress (fortress93 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1940229-Power-of-the-Organ