*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1940605-Happy-Days-Of-life
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #1940605
When your given the days that you are happy, and not sad.
Its Light, you can actually breath. For the first time in a long time you feel young and careless. You live that moment like there is no tomorrow because you dont know when the feelings going to end. You smile, you laugh and you mean it, unlike the other days when you didnt. You feel as if life Is finally opening up, leading you into a better happier place. But you keep your self in check because you dont want to get your hopes to high. In the few hours or maybe even days you feel happy there is still a little feeling of something missing, but your still glad that you feel happy instead of being sad or mad about life. Instead of being pushed away your being brought to the shore, opening to meet new people and make friends. You want to actually work to stay happy or a long time, but you dont know what will come up to change that. You dream and you wish.
© Copyright 2013 Foreverandalways (daisy.yang at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1940605-Happy-Days-Of-life