*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1942065-America-Is-On-The-Edge-Of-Collaps
by Leo:
Rated: E · Article · Inspirational · #1942065
Many in America are sound asleep and do not realize what is coming.


America Is On The Edge Of Collapse:



Are We Approaching WW 111?



By Leo Holley










Now is the time to wake up in our Nation. Of course that is a very hard thing to do when no one is listening. It looks as if the United States, the only free Nation Super Power left is about to meet total chaos and financial destruction. But why? Why would a Nation so strong and so engulfed with the freedom it has, have a future so bleak? 









Why would a leader in the World economy and World affairs be ready for a total collapse that would totally devastate this Nation to a 3rd World status ? Are we now on the verge of this Economic death for America and her greatness? It is hard to believe that this could happen to our Nation” The truth is it is Prophesied to take place and it looks as if it could be very soon.









There are many who do not understand that the “United States' is mentioned in Scripture and that it was a Nation that had Gods blessing pronounced upon it. How many know that we are known as Modern day “Ephraim” and that those blessing was given in Gen. Ch 48; by Jacob, who had his name changed to Israel. We are an Israelite Nation, although we have many Gentiles living within our borders. 









Being Israelite's we are commanded to keep the Commandments of God, all of them. That includes His 7th Day Sabbath, Not Sunday. That also includes His Holy days as mentioned in Lev. Ch 23:









But because we are not following God but instead are following Pagan Rome traditions, He is angry and is now ready to unleash His punishments on us as a nation and individuals because of the False teachings of the Main Stream Churches and its Preachers.









Also let it be known that the Nation of Israel in the middle East of Jewish descent, they are of the House Of Judah, the Jews. So just as you had in the times of old the House of Judah and the House of Israel at the same time, you have them today. 















Please notice the Prophecies on the United States, Ephraim, for our time, now.





























Hsa 4:1



“Hear the word of the LORD, you Israelites, because the LORD has a charge to bring against you who live in the land: "There is no faithfulness, no love, no acknowledgment of God in the land”.



























Hsa 4:2



There is only cursing, [fn] lying and murder, stealing and adultery; they break all bounds, and bloodshed follows bloodshed.



























Hsa 4:3



Because of this the land mourns, [fn] and all who live in it waste away; the beasts of the field and the birds of the air and the fish of the sea are dying.



























Hsa 4:6



my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. "Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as my priests; because you have ignored the law of your God, I also will ignore your children. 











As verse 6 states, there is no true knowledge of God in the land.





























Hsa 4:7



The more the priests increased, the more they sinned against me; they exchanged [fn] their [fn] Glory for something disgraceful. 













The more the Preachers increased, the more sin was committed because of teaching lies.























Hsa 4:12



of my people. They consult a wooden idol and are answered by a stick of wood. A spirit of prostitution leads them astray; they are unfaithful to their God. 

































Hsa 4:16



The Israelites are stubborn, like a stubborn heifer. How then can the LORD pasture them like lambs in a meadow? 



























Hsa 4:17



Ephraim is joined to idols; leave him alone!













Above where it states Ephraim, insert America for that is who God is talking to.



































Hsa 5:3



I know all about Ephraim; Israel is not hidden from me. Ephraim, you have now turned to prostitution; Israel is corrupt. 



























Hsa 5:5



Israel's arrogance testifies against them; the Israelites, even Ephraim, stumble in their sin; Judah also stumbles with them.













Also notice the mention of the House of Judah, so they both exist at the same time.























Hsa 5:9



Ephraim will be laid waste on the day of reckoning. Among the tribes of Israel I proclaim what is certain. 













Yes, the United States, Ephraim, will be laid waste because of the punishments of God through War and financial disasters. 





























Hsa 5:10



Judas leaders are like those who move boundary stones. I will pour out my wrath on them like a flood of water. 













The Nation Of Judah in the Middle East will also face Gods Wrath for breaking His Laws.























Hsa 5:14



For I will be like a lion to Ephraim, like a great lion to Judah. I will tear them to pieces and go away; I will carry them off, with no one to rescue them. 













God said He would tear us to pieces because of the filth and the squalor in which we have followed from Pagan customs.





























Hsa 5:15



Then I will go back to my place until they admit their guilt. And they will seek my face; in their misery they will earnestly seek me." 













People will seek God during The Great Tribulation because they will then see they were wrong.























Hsa 6:10



I have seen a horrible thing in the house of Israel. There Ephraim is given to prostitution and Israel is defiled. 



















Given to Prostitution is to follow false Gods.





























Hsa 8:14



Israel has forgotten his Maker and built palaces; Judah has fortified many towns. But I will send fire upon their cities that will consume their fortresses."













God will send destruction in many ways on our Nation because we have forgotten Him and His ways.





























Hsa 9:1



Do not rejoice, O Israel; do not be jubilant like the other nations. For you have been unfaithful to your God; you love the wages of a prostitute at every threshing floor. 

































Hsa 9:7



The days of punishment are coming, the days of reckoning are at hand. Let Israel know this. Because your sins are so many and your hostility so great, the prophet is considered a fool, the inspired man a maniac.



























Hsa 13:1



When Ephraim spoke, men trembled; he was exalted in Israel. But he became guilty of Baal worship and died. 













When the United States spoke it use to mean something, other Nations listened. But they have become a joke now and no one listens to them anymore. 























Hsa 14:1



Return, O Israel, to the LORD your God. Your sins have been your downfall! 













Returning to God will not happen in our Nation. To many are so engulfed in the False religions of this World and are being lead by False Ministers. They want listen and will be caught in the down fall of this Nation. 









No matter what is said they will believe they are right with God. There is only one way to know if one is right with God and that is if they are keeping His LAWS.















Yes, we may very well be on the verge of World War 111. This could happen any moment because of the situation with Ir and when it does it will be the beginning of all Hell on this EARTH like no one has ever seen. Are you one of Gods Chosen that will be spared this coming World fall?



© Copyright 2013 Leo: (freeman4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1942065-America-Is-On-The-Edge-Of-Collaps