*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1942900-The-end
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1942900
apocalyptic
It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining, birds chirping, basically anything you've ever heard describe a nice day could be said to describe this day. Of course, it had to be ruined. School was finally over, I had just enough time to go over to my boyfriend, Jason's house for an hour before work, so I ran across the parking lot and met him at his car. He greeted me with a sloppy kiss. Classy. We hopped in the car and sped off down the road to his house.
"You're gonna give me a ride to work, right?" I asked, smiling at him, batting my eyelashes.
"I don't like givin' you rides all the time.. It's like you expect em' or something. Feels like you're only in it for the car."
"Are you crazy? I barley ever ask yo for rides, Jase. I mean, we drive around together, and you give me a ride home, but that's not really giving me a ride, I mean, we were hanging out. You're my boyfriend, boyfriends do those things.. If I had my car still I'd drive you places."
"I have a car. Why would you have to drive me anywhere?"
"Well, if you ever needed a ride, I'd give you one."
"But I have a car."
"Whatever," we were pulling into his driveway, "are your parents home?"
"Not till five-ish."
"Then let's go inside and fool around a bit before I have to go to work." I was headed for the door, but he scooped me up, into his arms.
"Let's do it in the backyard, all open, the nice, air-ey breeze, the sunlight.." He closed his eyes and smiled, then started walking to the backyard. He plopped me down on a patch of the greenest grass I'd ever seen, surrounded by flowers and plants, it was a beautiful spot. There was a little pond just at then edge of our grass patch with little fish swimming around, Jason plopped down beside me, most ungraceful. His lips met mine instantly, hot and wet, hungry. He moved to my neck, down to my chest, then ripped my tank top over my head, tossing it aside, kissing my stomach. My fingers locked around his neck as he undid the zipper to my jean shorts, sliding them down, his tongue was attached to me so fast. It caught me by surprise. I couldn't help but moan. Then his tongue stopped, he came up and kissed my neck, pulled down his pants and grinned at me.
"Let's do it."
"No, I'm not ready, I said fool around not fuck."
"Come on! We've been dating two months, you're my longest lasting girlfriend," his fingers wrapped around my hair, holding tight, he whispered in my ear, "I just wanna fuck you." I squirmed, this was uncomfortable, I didn't want to be in this situation anymore.
"Too bad. Jason get off me." His grip tightened in my hair. "Jason." He shut his eyes and it all happened so fast. My hair was released, I thought I could go, I flipped over and tried to get up. It was a mistake. He hit me. I'd never been hit by a boy, I was shocked. He grabbed my arms and put them out in front of me, holding tight so I couldn't get away.

I raced down the road, still doing up my shorts. I was a mess, I was sobbing, and bleeding, after two minutes of screaming and being able to get away, he was almost done, I could tell. I stopped resisting so much, it wasn't doing anything and I was getting tired. He wasn't paying attention, i spun around onto my back, grabbed a big fistful of his hair and scratched his face as hard and as deep as I could. He hit me again. My nose started to bleed. I flew back, shocked again, I didn't hesitate. I wound up and kicked him as hard as hard as I could, with both feet so he went flying into the pond. I threw my shirt on, grabbed my shorts, tugged them on, threw my shoes on and did up the zipper as I ran. I didn't want to go to work. Not after that. I didn't want to go anywhere. I cried even harder now.
Then, the sirens started. They were coming from the community center in the middle of town. This was a perfectly respectable reason to ditch work, I sprinted through town to the old rustic building hoping it would be something that really would get me out of work.
I got to the fence and decided to stop, catch my breath and watch the town file inside. What the hell was going on? I picked up the pace again, dodging in between people to get to the door. Mr. Phillips, the towns unofficial mayor was standing at the front of the big room pinching the bridge of his nose talking in hushed tones to the group of people surrounding him. Immediately I scanned the room for my father, the sheriff. I found him with the throng of people with Mr. Phillips. I shoved my way through the hot, impatient bodies, all babbling away about how 'the whole meeting is a huge waste of time', 'just trying to get more money out of our pockets', 'I could be at home watching tv right now'. The last voice I heard as I tried to get by without listening to any of the nonsense, was the most po
© Copyright 2013 Mackenzie Kate (catscatscatz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1942900-The-end