*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1943953-Fake-Depression-A-Sign-of-Depression
Rated: E · Article · Community · #1943953
Why pretend to be happy? Why not be happy?
Happiness, one of the best and stress relieving emotion of the human being. Being happy is very beneficial for human mental health. We see and meet different people daily and everyone has it's own problem. Some are very happy, some are sad and some are seen happy.



Faking happiness is an extremely difficult task and is a sign of depression. It is very difficult to pretend that you are happy, when you are not. Now there will be a question in your mind that why would a person pretend to be happy in depression? The answer is simple. Some people don’t want to depress other people by telling them or showing them their worries or they just want to minimize the effect of depression .They don’t want depression and want to relieve their tension and they find fake happiness, the best possible mean to relieve depression. Depression arises, when your brain don’t get normal amount of serotonin.
© Copyright 2013 retrowriter (retroworker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1943953-Fake-Depression-A-Sign-of-Depression