*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1944598-Fire-vs-Fire
Rated: E · Draft · Action/Adventure · #1944598
Write a "silent scene" in your fiction. This was my prompt.
Two of the twelve Zodiacs stared at each other. The red of the Aries' eyes met the gold of the Leo's eyes. Aries let one of his hands go to Leo's chest. Where her heart was located, the Zodiac symbol from Leo marked her with an orange sapphire in the center of the circle and at the end of the tail. Mesha's hand rested over the symbol and the gems glowed dimly under his hand. Simha let her hand lift up to Mesha's forehead. In the center of his forehead was the Zodiac symbol of Aries, with garnet gems at the ends of both the splits and then at the bottom of the symbol. Simha's hand rested on on the symbol, Mesha closed his bright red eyes, and the gems shone dimly under her hand just as they had for the Aries.
Mesha unsheathed his sword from it's holster that rested on his hip, as Simha pull her twin guns from their holsters on her hips. They smiled at each other. The horned male with the short black hair lifted his arm the held the sword so that it crossed in front of him diagonally. The fanged female with the mane like golden hair lifted one of her arm with the hands that wielded guns so that their forearms crossed and made and 'X'. Then they pulled away from each other and pointed their weapons at each other, letting them glisten in the sun that was high in the sky. Another training session was about to start between the Ram and the Lion.
With the first bullet shot out of the gun that belonged to Simha, the battle began. The bullet was deflected by the blade of Mesha's sword.
© Copyright 2013 o0SardOnyx0o (o0sardonyx0o at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1944598-Fire-vs-Fire