*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1945224-The-Office-of-Affairs
Rated: XGC · Serial · Adult · #1945224
Jake has trouble with his new Assistant and goes to Lorie
Notes: word count 2999 Before titles, formatting and notes.
Anita Jake Cee's new PALorie in her officeWhat's so funny
The Office of Affairs


"Anita ... Anitaaa!" Jake called out.

"Sorry ... Mr. Cee, I was at the copier."

"Okay, I'm trying to catch up, but this message doesn't have any info. When did Brandon call? Did he say what he needed? Am I supposed to call him back?"

Anita moved in front of the desk and leaned over to look at the messages laid out there. Jake was getting aggravated with his new girl's inefficiencies, and now the view from her loose fitting blouse added to Jake's distraction. No bra again, what is Lorie trying to do to me?

"Which one is it Mr. Cee?" said Anita leaning even lower giving Jake a full view of her perfect C's.

"This one from Brandon Sanderson, there's no call-back number, no message, and no word as to where he is this week, or what he wants me to do. I tried his office and his cell, but there's no answer." Jake handed the square pink paper to Anita. "Why were you using these instead of the computer message system?"

"Sorry, Mr. Cee, Thursday's storm knocked out the power and Friday morning the computers wouldn't let me login. With you, Mr. Cox and Mrs. Cee, out, it was busy here the entire morning. It seemed as if I had three calls constantly on hold. But I think Mr. Sanderson said he was coming in to see you; something about the contract for his new manuscript."

"Did he say when he was coming?"

"Today I think, or was it Wednesday; I'm so sorry Mr. Cee." Anita said begging.

The desperation in Anita's voice pulled Jake's eyes up to her face. It was as perfect as her breasts, twenty-something smooth with little makeup, pouty lips, now, drawn into a worried grimace as tight as a tick's ass.

"It was crazy here, and I recognize that I have to do better. But it is hard to keep the faces straight, and add to that, famous people calling. Oh, please don't fire me. I really need this job."

Jake watched as Anita tried to smile but her effort evaporated faster than a drop of sweat in a hot skillet. Anita's big blue/gray eyes were every bit as sad as Beau's, Jake's old Cur dog. Jake reached out putting his hand on hers, and patted it.

"Anita, it's okay, no one is being fired today. I understand the job takes time to get a handle on. The office is too small, and the workload is nuts. Please, take a breath and try to remember."

"I should remember, I am a big fan of Mr. Sanderson, I've read everything he's written. Oh, my God, I remember now, he is coming in today; his flight gets in at 10:30 Am. I can't believe I fucked that up! Oh, shit, sorry about the language. The words fall out sometimes. Please, don't fire me, Mr. Cee. I'll do better I swear."

"Anita, I promise, you'll get the hang of things. Lorie say's you can type faster than anyone she knows, and that you are a wiz at databases. I understand that for the last five years you have been working on your computer sciences degree while holding a full time job. That shows me you have dedication as well. Besides, Lorie does the hiring and the firing here. I am a good hubby and do as I am told. I think that as long as we don't run afoul of her we are both going to be okay."

"I am not normally this dimwitted, I swear. I don't understand why I am having so much trouble today, it's been near a week since I started, oh Christ." Anita stood up straight as a soldier answering the call for attention. "Oh, shit, you're going to fire me now ... because I forgot that Mr. Sanderson asked, if we could pick him up, I was going to ask Jackie how you handle those things but got side tracked."

"It's okay we have time, tell you what, see if Cindy can cover your phone and you go pick up Brandon."

"Me ... shit? Sorry... Mr. Cee, I mean my car's a mess."

Jake picked up the phone and dialed. "Hi Nick ... It's Jake. I need a car to take Anita my P.A. to pick someone up at the airport, can you fix me up? She's my new girl ... Yeah, the stretch hummer would be perfect. Sorry for the last minute notice, but we just found out ... his fight comes in at 10:30 this morning. Sure, have your driver pick her up downstairs. No, She's brunette with nine mile long legs, in a short black skirt, white silk blouse, with a gray Armani blazer. He can't miss her, she looks like Megan Fox ... your kidding me ... The girl in the Transformers movie. Damn ... Nick, you should watch something in color now and then."

Jake hung up, and looked up at Anita, her cheeks were as red as a Macintosh.

"Okay girl, make up for your little fupaws. Go get Brandon and make my apologies for not coming myself. Were we supposed to setup a hotel too?"

"He didn't say."

Jake let out a sigh. "Alright, go meet the car; the agency uses the Downtown Hyatt, I will call you before Brandon's plane lands. Pick him up, get him checked in, tell him I will meet with him this afternoon at 3:00 and we will get an early dinner, after that."

"What do I do with Mr. Sanderson until then?"

Jake's annoyance flashed, and his voice rose with that frustration. "Damn woman, I don't know, take him sightseeing, take him to lunch, take him to the beach, take him to his room and fuck his brains out, I don't care girl, use your imagination!"

Jake's tone was much too harsh. But he didn't care, he was going to have to shuffle his whole schedule around now. God damn it Lori, wait till I get hold of you, I'm going to ... His thoughts were interrupted as he watched Anita running out of his office and tripping in the heels she was wearing. Oh my god, that fine-ass packaging and hardly brain one, what are we doing?

Jake left his office going the two doors over to Lorie's office.

"Morning Jackie,  is there anyone in with Lorie?" Jake asked the forty-something personal assistant. "I need to see her a second about an HR issue."

"Lorie's just beating up her keyboard like the rest of us do every Monday morning."

"Great ... hey can you do me a favor? Call over to the Hyatt and book us a room."

"For you and me, you and Anita or for you and Lorie, hell, I am game I'll order a super king and we can all go."

Jake couldn't help his embarrassment, he imagined himself in a James bond movie bantering with Moneypenny. But when he looked at Jackie's face her expression told him that she heard everything he had said to Anita. With a sheepish whisper, Jake said. "No, for Brandon Sanderson, he's on his way. Tell them to put it on our account as a direct bill." Jake started for Lorie's door.

"Jake, how long's he staying?"

"I'm not sure, a couple of days I guess. And can you call Burn's, and make me a six-o'clock reservation for four, No, make it for two."

"Which is it, six, two, or four, and how many?"

"What? Are you trying to make me crazy too?"

"Jake, you are not the easiest guy to work for, you are not always concise. You got used to Susan and now Lorie, reading your mind. a few of us are getting better at it. But Anita has only been here four days."

He stepped back to Jackie's desk, looking at her. He reconized her stone-faced, office mother hat, squarely in place. "What in the hell are you talking about."

"Anita left here crying, you don't usually make them cry until they have been here a month or more." To punctuate her point, Jackie's chin lowered to her collar, and she looked at Jake over the top of her glasses with raised eyebrows. Jake turned to looked towards the elevators, but Anita was gone.

  Jake sighed aloud, shook his head, and said. "Don't worry. I'll fix it."

"You better let Lorie do it, if Anita really has the hot's for you, Brandon's about to get a big surprise, and we are about to get sued."

Jake's face twisted in tormented disbelief. "Sued ... for what?"

"Jake, half the people in the office heard you yell at her to fuck Brandon's brains out. He'll love it, but I am not so sure his new wife swings in the same circles as you and Lorie. I think both women will have good cases against you and the firm."

"That's not what I meant, for crying out loud ... Lorie!" Jake yelled out as he stormed toward her door. He barged right in, "God Damn it, what the hell have you done to me."

Lori looked up, gave him a frown, and pointed to her ear. She held her finger to her mouth. She pointed back at Jake and the door. Jake realized that he had just blasted in on a phone conversation. Oh, shit I should just go back home, I can't win for losing. He turned and closed the door.

"Then we're good? I want to talk more later. No, it's okay ... I understand. No, it's not as serious as that, I promise. See you in a while." Lorie touched her finger to the earpiece. She looked at her husband, the image before her was pitiful; he looked like a boy who had his football  taken by a bully. Why are geniuses, so damn stupid around women?

"Now, It's understandable that since you are an owner-partner you think you can go anywhere in the office. But I own part of this place too. And, I will thank you to remember that other people use phones and conduct business here besides you. You are very important to the agency's success, but the world doesn't revolve around you alone."

The entire time she was speaking Lorie moved, from her desk to Jake. She hooked his arm and started pulling him towards the window. Once there she lined him up, pushed him on to the sofa and straddled his legs, eased her knees on either side, and sat across his thighs. Lorie pressed him back in the cushions, and held him with her hands on his shoulders. "As I was saying, the sign on the wall outside, says The Brown, Cee, Cox, and Perkins Agency. In case you have forgotten, Ms. Brown willed her shares to me, Perkins. And after this past weekend, I will bet I can get the Cox to vote with me too."

"I don't doubt that, you had your hand so far up his ass ... I thought he had turned into a puppet."

"Careful there little boy, I will have to spank you, for letting your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird ass."

"Lorie, we have too talk, I need you ..."

"Wait, I want you to read something." Lorie bounced up and grabbed a page off the printer, and much as a cat pouncing on its prey she leaped back onto Jake's lap. "Here, read this first, before, I loose my nerve to show it to you."

Jake took the page and began reading.


Tied up and naked, Caro's hands were each lashed to opposite hammock rails on the bulkhead. Beneath her was Jeff, also naked, he lay sweating on the short bench. She straddled him with his cock firmly rooted in her pussy. Her knees and ankles tightly secured to either side of the bench, thus, cinching her to her mount much like a horse's saddle. Jeff rocked his hips up again as I commanded, bucking her against the restraints. I was kneeling at the end with the fingers of my left hand in Jeff's ass. I repositioned my right hand and stuck another finger in Caro's ass, and her muscles tighten.

"She's resisting my efforts to pleasure her. Jake, I am afraid you must spank her again."

Jake's hand swooshed passed my face and landed on her left ass cheek. The smack echoed off the walls. I knew it had to have stung because Jake's hands were as red as her ass. I looked up to make sure she was still Okay, I couldn't see her face directly. Only her reflection showed in the tinted window in front of her. But the grimace on her face was not from agony.

I saw her eyes look back at me as if to say, "is that all you can give me?"

I pushed harder on both their asses and said. "More power Jeffery, she wants more power." He obliged with a few stronger strokes. The ropes on her legs were leaving red marks on her skin. I knew she was close to where she needed to be.

I yelled out to Jake. "Spank her again, but stop holding back or you'll be next."

Jake swatted her ass with a resounding crack, and that was it, the last sensation of pain and ecstasy that she needed. Caro's hips rocked up as far as she could against the ropes that held her. Her entire body tensed as if turning to stone. Huge goose-bumps rose on her skin and she quivered, nearly convulsively.

After fifteen seconds or so, she relaxed and slumped, hanging limp from the ropes that tied her hands to the wall outcroppings. Her hot juices gushed out of her pussy around Jeff's dick, his balls, and onto the hand that I had in his ass. That's when it happened, she had relaxed so entirely that my right hand slid into her ass. I mean up to my wrist. It happened so fast it surprised me, even frightened me. I worried we had gone too far. I looked up to the reflection in the window. But there was no cries of pain, no pleas for mercy, no screaming out our safe word, just a look of devilish contentment.

I felt Jeff's dick stroking inside her. I cupped my hand over his cock from the inside and pushed against him. He gave three more strokes and locked his hips in his own climaxed release. I looked at my missing hand; it swallowed in Caro's ass. That's when the image of one of Jake's TV shows came to mind. One where these guys were catching catfish. OH MY GOD! I noodled a supermodel!


"Haaahaaaa, oh Christ .... Haaahhaaa, Lorie that's the funniest thing I ever read in a romance. Haaahaaa, I can't wait to see Jeff's face when he reads it."

"Jake it's not supposed to be that funny."

"Shit it's hilarious, you just coined the latest phase, 'I noodled her!' you know you can't use real names, and there are a few things that need fixing."

"I know, it's just a first draft, but I needed to get it down before it slipped away."

"If the rest of it is only half as good, you are going to out sell all of us, I'm just not sure what genre to market it in."

Lorie snatched the page and put it in her shredder. "Maybe I will just cut the whole scene out."

"Oh baby, no, it was great. You just put my shitty day back on track."

"Okay, smart-ass, what was it you needed to talk about."

"I have been having issues with Anita, she's struggling. And I think I screwed the pooch and may have said some stuff I shouldn't have."

"I heard. Hell Jake, we all heard."

"Oh shit, how do I fix it?"

"I already took care of it."

"What ... how?"

"Who do you think I was on the phone with when you barged in? Jake she is going to be very important around here. I want you to trust me. Things will get better between you two."

"Lorie, that's what I am afraid of, she's as hot as you are and though I didn't see it before. I think Jackie may be right. She may have a thing for me."

"Hell Jake, half the women in the office want to screw you, the other half are waiting on Jeff."

"And you are okay with that?"

She moved in front of him sliding her leg between his and rubbed her hip against his cock. "Jake how many years did you and Susan, use me in your love life? No, you don't have to answer. You see, I have learned what Susan did. That nothing on this planet gets you more aroused then being surrounded by women in heat."

"You make me sound like some stray dog, chasing any bitch that will let me sniff her ass."

"I need her for the editing program I'm working on and she needs a good job. We are not ready to pursue my project yet, so she works for you until I am ready to put her full time on the 'Write it Right' program website."

"And what do I do in the mean time?"

"You go back to your office and clear your day so you can meet with Brandon."

Jake didn't say a word, but turned heading for the door.

"Oh Jake, by the way, I am changing the reservations back to four people. Anita and me, will be joining you and Brandon for dinner. And dear, you should plan on a long evening after that."

After seeing the sinister smile on his wife's face, Jake adjusted his pants in hopes that nobody saw his growing hard-on as he returned to his office. Work hell, it looks as if I'd better take a nap and start resting up.


© Copyright 2013 Joey's Spring has Sprung (iamjoeyc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1945224-The-Office-of-Affairs