*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1945371-Soccer-Games-For-Girls-Are-Bad
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Children's · #1945371
A humorous Look at Soccer Games For Girls- inspired by comical books I have read.
Well, um... this is my first try at writing a comic, so, please do not come down hard on me.But i do want some insightful comments. Thanks. Here it goes...







I want to say, all people have their own rights. A few weeks ago, I was walking past a field, with about 20 people on the field, and I saw this young girl, about...well, close to the age of 13. She caught the ball, dribbled past a lot of opponents(mostly boys) and passed to her teammate at the end, and scored, celebrating like a monkey, climbing up a nearby tree- which she failed terribly. At the side, a lady, wearing high-heeled shoes, carrying a young boy, and you could tell she looked so unnatural, like she put the whole make-up bottle on her face one time flat. She was motioning to the  girl, and beckoned her to come. She looked displeased. The girl sadly went to join that lady, probably her mother, and I could hear the shoutings of anger and the steam coming out of the lady like a bull- but not in a china shop.

That really got me thinking. The reason why the mother was angry, was because the girl was a... girl and therefore, the mother did not like it. For me, I am also an outdoor person, and when I grow older, I would definitely let my children go out to play- whether girl or boy.

I go out for badminton, soccer, netball, the lot! And I have no problems with it. Not with my Father, not with my Mother, or much less with my friends and teammates.

OH yes! Earlier on, i was walking to a nearby store to get myself a sports shirt. As i strolled to the counter, I saw a young girl around 10 years old, holding up a pair of sports shoes, with a silver streak at the side,and begged her mother to buy it for her. Instead of agreeing, the lady, at first with a huge smile plastered on her face, hastily put back the shoes, and showed the girl a sign of displeasure, and she was like, "N...O...NO!"

Actually, must you say the n and the 'o' so loudly, emphasizing on every syllable? Couldnt you just say 'no' ? I was getting quite sick of it already.

What now? NEXT TIME, will the world be going like, "A...M...E...R...I...C...A... America!...I...S......IS! A......A! G...O...O...D...... GOOD! P...L...A...C..E......PLACE!..." OR something like that? That would be crazy!



Anyway, I guess this world is a great,cool and unique place to be in... I mean like, besides all the mosquitoes, diseases, killer-litters, and so on.



So... what was I talking about? OH ya! My point is, since this is a fair and square(why not parallelogram?) society, why not let the girls play too? After all, the olympics include the girls too, right? Or did I get my facts wrong?



Excuse me for a while, while I go change into my sports attire- after all, those soccer players(all boys now, since the girl left) wants me to go play. Off I go!...  *Smile*






































© Copyright 2013 Mila Rachman (rebecscraps at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1945371-Soccer-Games-For-Girls-Are-Bad