*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1946184-Haldir-meets-a-Forest-Fairy
Rated: 18+ · Draft · Adult · #1946184
Handsome Elf Haldir meets sexy Katelynn the Forest Fairy.
Haldir meets a Forest Fairy

" Come down here, I would be most honored if you would speak with me." Haldir asked kindly from the back of his fine black horse named Strider.
The most lovely face with large green eyes and long wavy black hair peeked out from the leaves and branches of a tree that she was sitting in. She was the most lovely creature Haldir had ever seen and his curiosity to know more about her was driving him deeper into the forest than he had intended.
Haldir had felt the presence of the fairy for two weeks now as he passed through the ancient forest of Hantra.
The legends of this old forest abounded in great numbers in his land. Few were brave enough to travel through the middle of it not wanting to be tricked by the great magic that thrived there. Most people took the very long road around the ancient forested mountains and cut through the pass.
Haldir was not most people. The handsome elf knew his way around his sword, was excellent with his cross bow as his kind were known too be and living out in the open was second nature to him. Haldir was also very brave, and occasionally sought long spells of solitude. His sometimes dark, brooding nature made it hard for him to stay in a relationship for very long. He is a very passionate male, any woman that had ever had the honor of making love to him, never forgot the experience and would often get a smile on her face just from the memories of those impassioned and highly sexual nights.

The lovely face with the nicely tanned skin and long shiny black hair dissapeared entirely when the wind blew gently through the trees leaving only dappled sunlight in the spot Haldir was sure that his sharp eyes has spotted the Forest Fairy.
Haldir smiled his handsome smile and shook back his long blond hair from his face that the wind had just disturbed.


Strider his horse pawed at the ground with his front hoof. The horse liked to stay on the move and was the perfect steed for Haldir who sometimes stayed on the move for months at a time.
"Very well then, most Lovely of all Forest Fairies, perhaps you will join me at my camp tonight for dinner; and what ever else you might find entertaining." He gave his final smile that drove most woman wild and gently squeezed his legs around Strider to get him moving again.
Haldir had been on the move for three months and had not been with a woman for all of that time. His male needs were becoming more and more pressing. Not that he could not control himself. But the lovely Forest Fairy had been teasing him for the last two weeks. Teasing that could only be done by a magical Forest Fairy. Such as giving him glimpses of her seductively curvy body by the river bank as she bathed naked. The sun glistening off of and through her green dragonfly like wings, then vanishing into the shadows and sunlight just as he was getting a good look at all of her fine female attributes. Or the aroma of her sweet forest flower perfume wafting gently around him when he lay down for the night causing him to have erotic dreams. Any way he hoped they were dreams. He wanted to be quite awake when he finally would get this sensually seductive nymph into bed.
Strider was a wonderful horse and walked along nicely at a easy gate allowing Haldir to enjoy the view of the forest. Increasingly more exotic birds, butterflies and flowers were noticed. Haldir knew that he was probably getting very close to the Forest Fairies home. Fairies and Nymphs alike enjoyed great beauty of nature.Their presence could be detected by the abundance of flowers. They were the very care takers of the ancient forest and always lived in the Heart of the Forest. Only a few people have ever been to it. Most are not permitted and those that are usually never return. The Forest Fairies were very particular about whom they allowed into the inner most sanctums of their home.
The rest of the day was positively amusing and seductive while he made his way along the sparkling river.
Haldir came upon a perfect spot to make camp. In fact camp had been somewhat set up already. A pile of fire wood stood at the ready. Soft bows from the whispering pines in the mixed forest awaited their use as a fragent and comfortable bed under his blankets.
Haldir made camp and fished in the river for his dinner. Hoping all along to catch another glimpse of the playful fairy that had been teasing him all day. Leaving her face in the most beautiful flowers along the way.
Haldir caught a large rainbow trout for his dinner. After giving thanks for the catch he cleaned the fish. His keen eyes spotted wild onions and dill growing close by along with some sweet potato plants that were nice and ripe, he only had to dig them up and wash them. They would need no seasoning . The fish cooked nicely on a flat rock at the side of the fire and the sweet potatoes roasted in the hot coals in another spot slightly buried in a cast iron pan with a lid. The aromas from the fresh food smelled very nice. While the food cooked he tended to the needs of his horse Strider. The young stallion was more than happy to be let loose to graze in the nearby field full of delicouse clover and alfalfa. Something else had the attention of the stallion. Strider whinnied loudly when Haldir finally let go of his harness to let him loose.

He then galloped off bucking out into the field. Gave another loud whinnie and set to graze. Haldir had a stong suspicion that there was a female horse of some type nearby that was in heat. Striders nose stayed into the gentle wind while he munched on the tender grasses of the field.
"Don't leave for good my friend," Haldir called after his equine friend.
He easily crossed the short distance back to his scenic campsite on his long muscular legs. He like his brothers and other members of his family were very tall, over 6ft. Haldir was closer to 6ft 4 inches. They were also all very handsome, Haldir of course was thought of as the handsomest of all. The woman and female elves would come in flocks and droves when Haldir was in their town or village. Each desiring his attention. His brothers often laughed at him. "Brother if these woman had their way, you would never be allowed out of bedroom."
Even if Haldir found a female of his kind or the human kind, he would always find himself getting jealous and not trusting them to not cheat on him since they so easily threw themselves into bed with him. In all due respect though it was the women that should be jealous for Haldir, he was just as guilty for hopping in the sack with any female who fancied his taste. And he fancied many different types of woman.
"So many flowers, how could I choose just one," he said aloud. while checking the fish for doneness. He was in to hurry to eat so let the fish cook slowly.
He noticed a beautiful apple tree loaded with red delicious looking apples. He had not observed it before, but he just accepted it knowing that he was in a magic forest. He took a medium sized burlap sack from his saddle bags and went to pick some apples for breakfast and the next days journey. Strider his horse would be most appreciative of this treat when he returned from his romantic adventures.
After gathering the best apples he had ever tasted in his life he sat down by the fire, checked the fish that was still cooking, sat out two plates in case he had company. Then pulled out his journal and pen. He had drawn several pictures of the fairies that he had seen in the forest but one in particular drew his fancy. She was dark, her skin the color of cinnamon, her eyes, large, almond shaped and Emerald Green with flecks of gold. Her long black shiney hair fell in waves of gorgeousness down past her knees. Her body. 'Her body,' Haldir thought to himself and found himself getting aroused at the thought of touching her large perky breasts and suckling the lovely brown nipples. He lost himself in fantasy when he dreamed of her fantastic and ample backside. He thought of bending her over and. Haldir closed the book with a snap, finding himself getting far to aroused. The fish was indeed cooking slowly and was sure to be a feast. Haldir stripped off all of his clothes revealing his engorged and well endowed manhood. His lean muscular body gleaned in the sunlight and he made his way down to the river for a bath. He brought the soap to wash his hair with.
'Go and wash your dirty mind,' his mother would say he thought to himself.
Haldir did not ease into the water like some, but always jumped in the water quickly so as to get used to the coldness.
He washed his long blond hair with the soap he felt a great relief as the cool water calmed his throbbing manhood. After a nice swim he layed out on a near by large rock to comb out his hair and dry off. And finally get dressed in clean breeches and shirt.
He watched out over the glistening water with wonder. He hoped to see more of the Fairy, instead he heard a great splash out in the middle of the river and saw a large red colorful fish tail going back under the water. A lovely black mermaid bobbed her head out of the water and then with a strong kick of her fishy tail brought her nude lovely female human torso up to the top of the water for him to admire. The mermaids black hair was unlike any he had seen before. Her hair puffed out in a huge crown around her head like that of a male lion even though her hair was wet. She reminded him of a black dandelion when it has gone to seed. Her face was lovely and delicate from what he could see, her skin so dark he could only make her out well when she smiled a huge white sparkly smile. A small merchild swamp up next to its mother. This little girl had a black mermaid tail and a lovely puff of hair like her mothers only fiery red in color. The dark little mermaid swam into its mothers arms and the two disappeared under the water with an amusing splash.
The sun was setting and Haldir wondered if Strider his horse had found the mare in heat that he was so eagerly waiting for. When Haldir looked out towards the field, he saw a beautiful White Pegasus Mare landing in the field to greet the eagerly awaiting Strider. The horses excitement was evident as male horses go.
The Pegasus Mare was a magnificent white, her wings a light blue color, a whirlwind of beauty as she gracefully flew to the ground and folded her wings so tightly to her sides that from a distance you could barely tell that she had wings at all.
She whinnied loudly after her landing shaking her mane and swishing her long beautiful white tail.

Strider was delighted at her arrival and rared up showing how masculine, powerful and beautiful he was. A fine choice for a mate.
Haldir laughed as he thought of the night that was in store for the stallion. He hoped for a strong offspring from the two and wondered greatly at what the foal would look like. Would it have wings? Haldir found himself hoping that the foal would be a Paint, given his black father and white mother. Haldir was so far in thought as he watched the two horses greet each other, that he entirely forgot about his fish that was now starting to smell a bit done. He rushed over and removed the fish to a large clean leaf. When he looked up from his task there sitting on a log by the fire was the long awaited Forest Fairy.
"How delightful to have such a lovely guest." Haldir said as he spread his hands and bowed slightly towards the dark comely beauty at his campfire. The sun was setting and this great beauty was breathtaking as she sat there almost unreal looking. Even now while she was choosing to be seen she nearly blended into the background in the most spectacular way. The dead log she sat on started sprouting little while flowers around her where she sat.
Her eyes sparkled like green embers, her black hair cascading in long shiny waves behind her all the way to the ground. Her dress was light green and was perfectly fitted to her delightful figure, tight and loose in all the right places. The dress was made of such a fine material, it appeared to be as a spider wed.
She giggled as if she had read his thoughts. In fact she had not read them but merely read his body language and followed his eyes while they admired her. "Yes, in fact the Green Spiders of the forest spun their own silk to make this dress for me. I wanted to look nice for the mighty Haldir."
"I am honored that you know of me Great One. But you have me at a disadvantage, might I have the name of such a beautiful and mysterious guest?"
"You flatter me Haldir with compliments, but you are not at a disadvantage. Elves, nor man nor any creature have spoken my name in 1000 years. I am the protector of the Ancient Forest of Hantra. I am Mistres Kattalynn."
"My pardons Mistress Kattalynn, but I would think you a Queen among Fairies in this grand forest?" Haldir said most graciously.
"No, I am not a Queen, she said with the sound of wind in her voice. I come from a line of royalty and the crown would fall to me if it were needed, but I prefer not to be queen. I am what you would call in your world "Head of the Royal Guard." Mistress Kayteelynn told him with a mysterious smile that teased Haldir mercilessly.
This no doubt perked Haldir's curiosity he being a Elf who has seen many battles and served the Royal Guard of Elves when it was needed. He was highly decorated and had the rank of a General. Haldir was not one to brag and did not walk around in his uniform bearing his medals. His clothing was simple attractive and Tailored to him. Being 6ft 4 in he really had no choice. Tan breeches that buttoned to the belly button a long sleeved white shirt that laced back in forth up the front and his long black cape made of heavy fine Evlin spun silk. Its ability to shed water, keep him warm and blend him in with his black horse Strider; making him nearly invisible when needed were invaluable to him. His vanity did prevail, not out of true vanity but out preferring to be clean and have a clean shirt to wear every other day when on the road. He also carried a extra pair of breeches and boots several pairs of socks but no underwear, he did not care for them. giggle.
Haldir traveled light but was able bring an amazing amount of useful things in his magic saddle bag. The bag could hold 100 things no matter the size without getting any bigger or heavier. Haldir liked to travel in style. His horse Strider also appreciated it, he nearly always had fresh oats or his favorite apples. It really was a very useful bag.

"You such a delicate creature, Captain of Arms," surely you jest your Highness and he bowed gracefully to the lovely Forest Fairy. He soon found a blade at his throat and the warm sensation of a trickle of blood as the razor sharp blade cut into his throat. KayteeLynn was behind him with her blade at his throat. "Now learn this Haldir, I am not the Queen but The Head of Guard. I know that your woman are well skilled in defense. But this Fairy knows very well the woes of war. Know this Haldir I never lie. If I did not want you to see me you would not. " KayteeLynn lowered her blade and then was instantly back seated on the log, and most pleasant to look at.
Haldir put his hand to his throat looking for the blood he was sure was spilled and only found but one drop on his finger in the dying sunlight. The fire blazed up brightly for a moment when he flung it from his finger into the fire.
KateeLynn looked more lovely than before now that the sun had set and the fire danced at her beautiful features. Haldir should of been angry but was wize enough to know that he was no longer in control of things. He had invited the Mistress to his table. Now he would have to entertain her.
"Mistress KateeLynn, I need to dig up the sweet potatoes I am sure they are done by now and then dinner shall be served." he bowed gracefully and went to do his task.
KateeLynn smiled gratefully and layed back on the log a cushion of fragrant light green spongy moss grew up beneath her as she lay back. Cradling her every curve. Curves that did not go unobserved by her host. Never did a dark beauty look so inviting and dangerous.
As he dug up the pot containing the sweet potatoes he admired her form. The firelight caught her bodies curves at all the right angles. She was dark and mysterious. Then it occurred to him, was this perhaps a Dark Fairy?
Haldir knew that Dark Fairies had hollow backs, all he had seen of her was her lovely front side.
He gradually made his way around to view her backside to be sure that she was not the dreaded Dark Fairy. He was pleasantly pleased at the ample, rounded buttox with a dimple just above the rise each cheek, that relaxed on the side of the log hugged by dark green moss.
He noticed that the whole campground that was only a pleasant open space next to the the river with a nice graze area for a horse a few moments ago, was growing in beauty by the moment. From the large amount of flowers that grew around The Forest Fairy, Haldir could tell the source of this quickly growing beauty.
Haldir prepared the plates of fresh trout and baked sweet potatoes and presented the plate to the lovely Katelynn. Her hair was now shimmering in the moonlight and sporting golden highlights from the fire light. Her green eyes sparkled from the same amused beautiful face.
"Thank you," Mistress Katelynn said and accepted the plate of food from Haldir.
He sat down on a stump not far from her but around the other side of the fire and ate his food in silence at first.
"Why is my Host Haldir so quiet? You did invite me here, are you sorry that you invited me?" she teased with a dangerous smile.
"I am not sure yet," said Haldir and he took a bite a of fish.
Katelynn took a bite of the fish and sweet potatoes. The smile on her face revealed that she greatly appreciated Haldir's cooking skills. This softened him but he still remained on guard.
"Haldir you are a very fine cook. Thank you for inviting me to dine with you," Katelynn told him.
The fireflies had come out and lit up the field that Strider and the Pegasus Mare were in. Strider and the Pegasus Mare were chasing each other around the field and then the Mare would give a big leap and use her wings to cheat and get out of the way just as Strider was about to catch her. Haldir was enthralled with the moment and caught himself thinking how nice it would be to create a child with this mysterious Forest Fairy. Surely the child of such a union would be well matched.

That night he found her naked in his arms. Her warm lips caressed his with a kiss that drew him in. He was enraptured in her arms as they made love. He gently joined himself with her . And with that first thrust of pleasure she gasped. She moaned with the pleasure of his size. Haldir at that moment had taken the Fairies Virginity. After making love to her so desperately and so sensually he felt the moment that his seed created life with her. He knew that she was pregnant. She also knew as she had saved herself for many years. She was glad that she had saved herself for Haldir even though she was four thousand years older than him.

The End.
© Copyright 2013 Tasia714 (tasia714 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1946184-Haldir-meets-a-Forest-Fairy