*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1947079-Guild-of-the-Arts-Chapter-8
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Friendship · #1947079
This is a story my friend PressEnter and I will write together, chapter by chapter
Meg gasped. "No way! I swear, I would NEVER do that on purpose!!"

Lynn started wailing and moaning melodramatically. Suddenly, she burst into fake tears. Despite Meg's predicament, she murmured underneath her breath, "Maybe this girl should've pursued an acting major."

Meg heard a small snort behind her, and quickly whirled around. The brown-haired artist was smirking at Lynn. "Don't be so dramatic," she said condescendingly, "She didn't bump into you on purpose. Either way, I'm pretty sure it's YOU that FELL on purpose. She was able to grab a pole before falling, and yet you weren't. You're a dancer, though, and you're supposed to have quick reflexes."

Lynn gasped in anger, and looked to the dance teacher for backup. He shrugged, as if to say, 'She has a point.'

A loud bell rang. "Well!" exclaimed the dance teacher, "That means lunch, darlings! Umm...Lynn, I'll help you to the office. Class dismissed!"

Meg quickly ran out of there before her dance teacher remembered to give her a punishment.

When she was out, she saw the same brown-haired girl from before. Meg ran up to her and tapped her on the shoulder. "Hey, thanks," said Meg, "You totally saved me back there."

The girl turned around, and faintly smiled. "It was my fault anyways, wasn't it?"

"Huh?"

The girl smirked. "If it wasn't for me insulting you, you wouldn't have tried that fancy dance move."

Meg didn't know what to say. Stammering, she said, "Umm...Anyways...I'm Meg! Who are you?"

"Hebe. Nice to meet you. Want to sit with my friend and I?"

Meg was thankful to have someone to eat with. "Sure, thanks!"

A black-haired girl with highlights and glasses ran up to them. "Hey, I found the BEST place to sit! It's in front of the photography building, but there's this awesome garden near it! Come on!"

Then, she noticed Meg for the first time. "Oh, hey. New friend? I'm Jae. And you are?"

"Meg."

Jae smiled. "Cool name. Now let's go!" She grabbed their wrists and started running to the garden.

When they arrived, a class was still going, so they sat far enough so that they wouldn't be a disturbance, but close enough so that they'd see what was going on. Suddenly, they saw a guy push down a girl.

Meg gasped. "Did you guys see what he just did?!"

Hebe laughed. "Yeah. This is like watching a really funny movie."

Jae glared at Hebe. Trying to keep a straight face, Hebe said, "Umm...I have a really twisted sense of humor. Sorry."

Meg glanced back at the class that was going on and saw someone take a picture of the girl that was pushed down, whose face was covered in dirt. "I feel sorry for her.."

Jae turned away from the scene that was unfolding in the garden. "Uh, maybe she doesn't need more people witnessing her embarrassment."

Meg and Hebe turned away as well, and they all started getting to know each other. As they got up to leave, they saw the door to the photography building opening.

A girl suddenly burst out of the building, her face flaming red.



TO BE CONTINUED BY PRESSENTER...
© Copyright 2013 Technicalities (lvisbaus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1947079-Guild-of-the-Arts-Chapter-8