*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1948979-Love-Battle
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Lyrics · Emotional · #1948979
I wrote this song because I was stuck between two guys that I loved very much.
{Verse one}
I saw you last night with that girl you’re talking bout. You look really happy, but I can see some doubt. She doesn’t know that I know you’re in love with me too. But don’t you worry honey I’ll make it easy for you. Just tell me, that you, love her more, And I’ll make the choice for you…But if you don’t, you better get a clue. Because I’m not, waiting around for you… Forever, ever.


Just take my hand, and pull me close. I’ll love you forever and ever the most. I can see that you’re happier with me than her. So don’t break my heart, don’t break my heart tonight. Tonight.

{Verse two}
She has her suspicions, about you and I. She keeps noticing that you are smiling at me. The way that she never sees you smile at her. You got to hurry up and make you choice, or she’ll make it for you (she’ll make it for you). She won’t wait around forever, ever ever ever.


Just take my hand, and pull me close. I’ll love you forever and ever the most. She can see that you’re happier with me than her. So don’t break my heart, don’t break our heart tonight.


She’s knows that you love me, and I know you love her. And we both want you. But the difference is that we have a past, we have a past and you know that we do. And you love me too. And I need you.


So, just take my hand, just take my hand and pull me close. I’ll love you forever and ever the most. I know that you’re happier with me than her. So don’t break my heart, oh don’t break my heart tonight. Now I know that you won’t, you won’t break my heart tonight. Tonight, oh tonight. Because I won you over, I won you over tonight!
© Copyright 2013 Rebel Kitten (erikaasheley13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1948979-Love-Battle