*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1950162-Lesson-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jordi
Rated: E · Essay · Other · #1950162
plot outlines
Plot 1

A woman takes her son to school every morning before catching the tram to work. She is a single mother and her ex-husband is not interested in either of them. Her son is due to have a major operation to repair a heart defect and collapses at school. She rushes to the hospital with him where he is admitted. When she returns home to their flat she discovers that a storm has toppled a tree into their home and she has nothing for her or her son. Her boss steps in to help her.


Plot 2

A boy sits on a hillside overlooking a mist shrouded valley. He had been over looked once more for the academy and he wondered if he would ever be allowed to join his brothers as dragon riders. As he sits and waits, a young black dragon soars out of the mist and befriends him. Together they train together and become the kingdom’s greatest fighting force.
© Copyright 2013 Jordi (jordib at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1950162-Lesson-1