*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1950583-Lesson-2---Writing-Assignment
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jordi
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1950583
Lesson 2 - Writing Assignment - the writing space
Creating a writing space is not possible at the moment as I am currently sorting through my apartment following my mum passing away earlier this year. Once I have sorted through her bedroom, I will be moving into that room and then, hopefully, be in a position where I can set myself up with a work area rather than using my lap.

My ideal writing area would be a desk for my laptop and/or pc with a printer close by. There would be a shelf for my folders and somewhere to store stationary for the printer. I would have pictures on my desk of those important to me and would be able to look out of a window for the occasional change of scenery. I'd have some decent speakers to play my music through.

The walls around the desk would have pictures on them and there would be at least one bookcase nearby with books on the shelf ready to grab and read whenever the mood took me.

To create this space, well I've got to get cracking clearing my mum's room - that is my first step towards creating my writing space.

When its done, I'll have somewhere to write and print off my work. A place where I can read it through and attempt to do some editing. Somewhere, where I can actually do some proper research and make notes as I work.

Somewhere better than my lap which is my current writing space.
© Copyright 2013 Jordi (jordib at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1950583-Lesson-2---Writing-Assignment