*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1950679-13-cards
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1950679
13 birthday cards but not yur bday and you don't know the person
receive cards from a joker. birthday is on feb 29 and since 13 is one more than the total months in a year and my bday is one more day in feb every 4 years...he thought he was being funny. I was 13 if you count the amount of 29ths I've lived through. in reality i was 52 but since it was feb 28th and it wasn't leap year..he thought he was funny. every 3 out of 4 years he does this. You don't know this person.

The cards are from variations of frog names...leaper, kermit, jumpy, ribity, tapoleon, hoppity, froggy, hopper scotchee, scott hopperson, kermit de leaper......

the from name on envelope was just first name but as reading the cards....had the froggy last names.

Prompt
You (or your character) receive 13 birthday cards in the mail on the same day. The cards are addressed to you, but are from people you don't know AND it's not your birthday. What's going on? Supposed to be Comedy.
© Copyright 2013 Tica Zey (phita112 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1950679-13-cards