*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1950917-The-Fortieth-Upside-Down-Extreme-Drag
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #1950917
The Fortieth Upside-Down Extreme Drag (150 Words)
Word count: 150

“Ladeeez aaannd gentlemen, WELCOME to the WORLD FAMOUS Skyway Speedway!”

“Raise your eyes to the skies, and welcome the riders for a no-holds-barred traverse of this inverted circuit!”

“It’s starter’s orders.  You can’t beat the excitement of having these four ladies upside-down, can you Brian?”

“Five-Four-Three-Two-One”

“Go! Go! Go! Go!”

“Eileen Dover shows the field a clean pair of heels.”

“Anita Fajina is nudging at the rear of Eileen really hard now.”

“And Ima Mann is all over the back of Anita.”

“There’s spray everywhere as Eileen throws out a slick.”

“It looks like Eileen has Anita in her back pocket.”

“A wobble from Ima as she skids in Eileens slick.”

“But it looks like Anita might take Eileen up the inside! She does! She does! Anita Fajina – new drag queen!”

“10 seconds of sheer excitement and it’s all over!”

“Brian, have you EVER come across anything quite like that?”
© Copyright 2013 Marty Crow (martincrowder at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1950917-The-Fortieth-Upside-Down-Extreme-Drag