*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1951735-split-into-three
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1951735
people are not what you might think, we are not whole.
Do you think of people as whole?
I don't. although , I use to.
But now I see, people are split into three.
Your heart, your body and your soul.

See, you heart you never really had, so there is no problem of losing it.
Rather, of finding it. It is being kept same with the one you love, even before you are born.
I has always and will always be there.
And that feeling you get when you are close to them, that is you, feeling your heart beat. For the first time.

And your body, always taking the beating.
Venturing where you think you will find your true love, never getting a say in where it goes or what it does.
Feeling the pain you put it through just to find that one little heart.
And hear its beat for the very first time.

And your soul. the road map to the one you love.
Never happy until it can be with the one you have been searching for.
Never feeling at home, always lost and on the look for the one soul it want to dance with.
Always looking for home.

Home is next to the one you love.
Next to the one who has been keeping your heart safe, and will be forever more.
Not a beautiful site or extraordinary place.
Home truly is where the heart is.
© Copyright 2013 six feet under (hunter_2016 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1951735-split-into-three