*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1951743-Innovation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by fred
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1951743
Ambition tip
Think for yourself ; For innovation to occur you need to think for yourself. It is a well known theory that small groups in isolation evolve fastest. Ponder the idea of being alone on a deserted island.; society is not there to cloud your ideas or judgements. Everything you do would be innovative in its own right. At this point, human exiles evolves mostly through our behaviors. Our behaviors adapt to the situations where we can think for ourselves, give you the opportunity to truly be innovative. Put yourself in this situation- you have been assigned a new project and must brainstorm new ideas. If you are in a group of three people it is easier to collaborate, talk it out, and come up with a solution. Now imagine adding thirty million people to that discussion. It has now become impossible. This is the effect that can occur when people at corporations work in large groups without first reviewing the issues on an independent basis. STEPS TO INNOVATION :I urge you to make a point when you are trying o keep yourself independent from others, at least at first. You should have your own thoughts and ideas before bringing others into the picture. Write out a list so that the only our original ideas can change is if you cross out and edit them. having your thoughts written prior to debate should keep your original thoughts in place and give you a better foundation to discuss with others. ADDING TO YOUR SELF EQUITY : By doing this you can be sure that your ideas will not conform to the group bis and you will be the one to have the innovative solution. Even if its not accepted as the right solution it is always good to offer one thing different to the group. No employer has a need to pay ten people a large salary to hear them all say the same thing. By following these steps, not only will you be a more innovative individual, but you will become that invaluable person on the team.
© Copyright 2013 fred (laprasini at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1951743-Innovation