*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1952214-Ribbons-Story
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Entertainment · #1952214
A short story about how Ribbon, an Eevee, became a crazy Sylveon.
"Teehehehehe!" Ribbon Sylveon giggled, wrapping her brother, Lunar Umbreon, up with her flesh ribbons. "Ribbon please don't do this!" Lunar begged, unable to escape the hold of his sisters flesh ribbons. "Why?" Ribbon asked, grinning creepily. "Ribbon, you're not yourself right now you need help." Lunar growled. "I don't need help, all I want to do is mount your pretty little head on my living room wall." Ribbon said, patting Lunar gently on the head with her front right paw. Lunar flinched away from Ribbon's touch, still trapped by his sisters flesh ribbons, wondering how his little sister had turned into creepy Sylveon...

"Lunar, Solar, wait up, I want to play too!" Ribbon yelled, trying to catch up to her older siblings. "You'll only slow us down and get us in trouble!" Solar, a newly evolved Espeon, growled, looking over her shoulder at her little Eevee sister. "Don't be so harsh, Solar." Lunar, an Umbreon that had evolved last night, said. "Don't tell me you want a little Eevee following us around all day." hissed Solar. "You were still an Eevee a couple of days ago, you shouldn't be acting all superior yet." Lunar growled. "Whatever, I don't feel like arguing with you right now Lunar, just make sure you get Ribbon to go back to mother. We can't risk her getting injured, you know mother would blame us if her sweet little Ribbon got hurt." Solar said, running ahead into the forest.

"Sorry Ribbon but Solar has a point." Lunar hissed, stopping and looking down at Ribbon, "Go back to mother for now. I'm sure you'll evolve soon and then you could come with us." "But I want to play with you this time!" Ribbon protested, looking up at her brother. "I'm sorry sister, you're just not strong enough, you know Solar and I are going into dangerous territory. We're not playing games." Lunar said. "But you just evolved last night!" Ribbon whined. "I know it doesn't seem fair to you, Ribbon." Lunar sighed. "No it's not fair! I'll just go have my own adventures!" Ribbon wailed, turning around and running away in the opposite direction. Lunar sighed again ad went in the direction that Solar had gone. "I wish you could come with us, Ribbon but you're just not strong enough to go on a serious rescue team adventure." Lunar murmured as he headed into the forest.

"Big meanies! I'll show them how tough I am!" Ribbon said as she ran across the moorland, making sure to stay away from where her mother, a kind Leafoen named Cherry, would be resting and soaking up the sunlight. "I know what I'll do, I'll go to that little house and have fun in there!" Ribbon continued.

A little while later, after running across the moorland, Ribbon arrived at the odd little house she had mentioned. The house was very small and painted pink, no one had lived there in years. Ribbon had been to the little house before, she hadn't told anybody else about it, she liked to keep her little hideout to herself. Ribbon cautiously pushed the door open and stepped inside, closing the door behind her. "I have my own fun place to go to without Solar or Lunar." grumbled Ribbon.

Ribbon played by herself in the little house, she had brought in stuff to play with when she had come to the house on previous occasions. As far as she knew no one else ever used the house so she was free to come and play anytime she felt like it and no one would bother her.

"Yes, another goal scored for team Ribbon!" Ribbon cheered as she tossed a ball of moss at the opposite wall of the house. Ribbon ran over to get the moss ball and almost tripped over a small jar before she reached the moss ball. "What's a jar doing here, I didn't bring this in here." Ribbon growled, peering down at the jar, which was filled with a strange, sparkly pink dust. "That looks like it would taste good." she commented after studying the jar for a minute or so. She attempted to open the jar with her teeth but when that failed she decided to just go ahead and break it open.

Ribbon climbed up as high as she could, throwing the jar down to the floor where it broke open, scattering the sparkly pink dust all over the floor. "Oh it looks like candy." Ribbon said, hopping down and licking up the pink dust. "Yum, it tastes like powder candy." Ribbon squealed happily, licking up more of the pink dust.

A little while later Ribbon had eaten all of the pink dust and was not feeling very good. "I feel sick I guess that stuff wasn't candy after all." Ribbon moaned, realizing that she had done something stupid. Too tired to go back to her home, she soon fell asleep in the strange little house...

The next morning Ribbon wasn't feeling sick anymore but she felt different. She went over and looked at herself in an old broken mirror that was leaning against the wall and was surprised by what she saw. "I'm all pink and fluffy! Oh and look...FLESH RIBBONS!" Ribbon exclaimed, seeing that she was no longer an Eevee but had evolved into something else with big, strange blue eyes, pink fur, and pretty ribbons. "Teehehehe! wait till I show Solar and Lunar! And after I show them I can take off their heads and mount them on the walls of the cute little house!" Ribbon said, grinning creepily as she stepped outside into the bright morning light.

The pink, sparkly dust young Ribbon had consumed was actually fairy dust. The fairy dust had been strong enough to evolve her into a Fairy type Pokemon, a Sylveon, and the high sugar content of the dust had caused her already fragile mind to go haywire, causing her to want to do crazy, crazy things. Ribbon's sister Solar Espeon would be Ribbon's first victim.

-To be continued-

© Copyright 2013 Glacera Kyurem (sparklefairy35 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1952214-Ribbons-Story