*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1953061-Demon
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Dark · #1953061
1 Page tale of horror
Black and white, shimmering reflective flesh, deepening the shadows around it. Tar filled eyes of cold hate, eyes that carry you deep inside, profound like drowning. Fingers so long and versatile, ending in perfect killing instruments, like music they slide in, kissing the flesh like an unwelcome lover. Savaged before you know it has even begun.





It moves like oil across water, slipping between shadows, silently shrieking, mouth hanging, teeth metallic and perfect for their task. The whispers of a thousand lost children follow its passage, hands in the shadows coiled like smoke across its body and reach out from the eternal darkness for any that would dear walk within reach of its effortlessly lethal embrace.





From the shadows of the darkened ceiling, beneath the bed, and the closet, it leaps shadows like hop scotch. Giggling like a small child as it moves toward the beds edge and slinks over the edge, to take a peek at the sleeping girl. Only the eyes are visible, its muscles tight, with an eagerness that only a warlord might feel before charging a battlefield.





Its tongue moves from its mouth, a great long and deadly tentacle. Beneath the covers it moves and finds a nipple, it licks and savors the salt. What games it shall play, what fun to be had, and she, with her eyes like massive white saucers in the darkness cannot find her voice. Her mouth wide open and begging herself to be awake.





It does not care if she screams, the screams taste like butter, they roll off the flesh like milk and she will taste like all the others. Her body will ache for the embrace of a thousand years of deep and wonderful kisses.





The sheets are awash with piss, the smell tantalizes the beast, and it knows that tonight, the game will have itself a new player. The door from the on-sweet opens, a middle aged attractive man wearing only his pajama pants, toothbrush jutting from his mouth speaks, “Hun, why don't we go..”





In the bed lays the twisted figure of his wife, contorted in demented vicious ecstasy, soaked in body fluids and her face twisted with psychotic pleasure.
© Copyright 2013 GoblinMcIntyre (carlmcintyre at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1953061-Demon