*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1955170-Janet-Get-a-life
Rated: 13+ · Article · Entertainment · #1955170
my thoughts on the popstar janet Jackson.
Worldwide Janet Jackson is a household name. She has had a long career in the Hollywood world with music and acting. Her first album was innocent and her albums for the most part sold well. Janet Jackson had it all. A beautiful face, voice, and talent.  She always had such a sweet smile and no one would ever think behind it a  slutty animal lived. Many people praise this "woman" but I am setting the record straight. No one will find this truth anywhere else on the Internet. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do. Cause it's the truth and I have lots of it.

Everywhere I turn on YouTube and the Internet this crazy woman Janet Jackson is praised and adored by many people. The question has crossed my mind "why?" What is it about a filthy slob that people take a liking too?? The talent who must laugh so hard such as Aretha Franklin must really wonder how is it that this lady can be so despicable and yet have such an outpouring of love?? I think talent has and will always speak volumes for everybody no matter what it is they do. Jackson has talent but fails to embrace it and wastes her energy on such buffoonery that the true talent in the world do not notice her. Oh well, at least we will always have Michael.

I am sure there are a few naive souls in the world who do not know what I am speaking of when I point the truth out. To the misinformed I shall explain. This desperate Jackson has taken everything God has given her and thrown it into hell by portraying herself as a pathetic skank. For the past few albums she is so ridiculously grotesque and not sexy with nasty, pathetic lyrics that don't come from a talent's mouth but that of a sewer rat. Janet always seemed to want to be a big star and probably had issues with herself and her brother because he was the gigantic superstar. That didn't make it alright to become a sad, sad show woman and stanky on albums. This woman is a tragedy. She shouldn't be putting albums out or concerts because she is such a disgrace to music and talent! How many true artists and talent who can't get recognition and promotion for their art are fuming at the reality of such a disturbing "artist"? Do not hide behind music and art to justify a slutty stage show and lyrics. That bitch has got to go. I love talent and anyone with true talent can recognize true talent and see that that crazy wannabe star is sadly flailing in the wind as she tries to catch brother Michael's success. Shame on Janet!
© Copyright 2013 JSornon (jessicas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1955170-Janet-Get-a-life