*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1955442-Be-creative
by Salma
Rated: E · Other · Adult · #1955442
I wanted something to make me positive so i decided to share something with you guys
Be able to express what you feel , laugh & give people hope , be satisfied by what you have. Be creative , think and create , make sure that you can fly and make diamonds out of stone.

As we grow older we meet many, new, completely different people , everyone of them teach us something and reflects something on us , use this thing and have a positive sign out of everything that happen to you , we don't know what's coming up next so we have to do something in every second to be memorized for.

Appreciating yourself is the first step to this way a completely new different person that everyone love to be around , don't blame people for not loving you when you don't love yourself , don't complain failure while you're not trying to succeed , Try harder and you'll reach what you've always wanted.

Remember that " to succeed you should fail" , so lets start to be positive and create our own life style.
© Copyright 2013 Salma (salma.amr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1955442-Be-creative