*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1956057-A-Life-changing-Trip
Rated: 13+ · Other · Travel · #1956057
A trip around Europe may be just the thing that 23yr old Wes Ander and his friends need.
Welcome, and thanks for looking at this.
This is my first story, so be nice!
Anyways, lets introduce the characters
and the story!
---------------------------------------
STORY:
Wes and his friends need a break.
From working dead-end jobs, to
extereme stress, Wes and co.
need to get away.

"Far away...Very far away..."
---------------------------------------
CHARACTERS:

BOYS:

Wes Ander
23yrs old.Skinny, pale and blonde with clear, sparkling blue eyes.Is caring, kind and is a dreamer but can be stubborn and headstrong.

Terrence Gon
24yrs old. Tan, Black (Hair) and average (weight). Has haselnut brown eyes.Is witty, funny and can get anyone to talk but can come on as stupid or pathetic.

Jay Thorn
21yrs old. Overweight (and loving it), Black (Hair) and has olive skin. Has (Almost black) brown eyes.Is a partier and is good fun to have around but he eats like a pig and can misunderstand others, especially when drunk.

GIRLS:

Mirage Doww
26yrs old. Black (Skin-Not trying to be offensive), thin and is a Brunette with amazing emerald green eyes.Is Smart and the 'mother' in the group, she is a force to be reckoned with. She sometimes is bossy and controlling.

Nina Leonie
23yrs old. Curvy (In all the right places), White and is a brunette with light sky blue eyes.Cheerful and careless (In a good way), she always brings a sense of joy but is insecure and is easily tricked.

Charissa Evans
24yrs old. Thin, white and blonde with a mix of green-blue eyes.Beautiful and athletic, she is not just a pretty face but she can be very bitchy and annoying.
--------------------------------------
Additional Info:
I will try to add everyday.
This is written in diary form (1st person)
--------------------------------------
NOW READ ON!
--------------------------------------
1st entry-New year, New life?
1st of Jan 2014
Nothing Important going on.

Well. It's here. Another year gone.
My life sucks. I have no; Girlfriend, Entertainment and life.
I'm stuck in a loop. Wake up. Work. Gathering with friends.
Be nice to random girl. Nothing happens. Sleep.
Slightly sad, right?
But enough about that. Time to plan... Ultimate trip, cashed up
by moi. Try and guess where! Somewhere far away from America..
Mood: Derply Tired



© Copyright 2013 No-one important... (mr.randomness at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1956057-A-Life-changing-Trip