*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1956427-Working-on-it
Rated: ASR · Other · Other · #1956427
It's a working title and story.
The Fallen



Jason was a simple average guy, he had a loving family energetic kids and his wife Amber was so understanding.
They got married young right out of high school, Jason was going to Harvard to be with Amber who had gotten a scholarship for
basketball. Though fate threw them both a curve ball, Jason lost his mother, father and bother in a car accident and Amber injured her knee pretty bad in her last game. They still had plans to got to college but to the Community college, Amber had decided that teaching would be fine for her. Jason however had huge dreams of becoming a big shot attorney, she got her degree and became a high biology teacher.
Now Jason is laying face down in a small pool of blood, his right eye swollen shut his nose broken and a bullet wound through the left side of his chest. He starts to stir his breathing labored due to the gunshot, he coughs up blood as he gets to his hands and knees.
The incident floods his mind he reaches for his cell phone and calls 911, then collapses again struggling to breathe.
"Help." Jason gasped then the world faded away, he was left with the images that would forever be burned into his memory.
His wife and child murdered as he watched helplessly from the chair he was tied to
© Copyright 2013 R.C. Western (dark_hero_1980 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1956427-Working-on-it