*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1956998-Query-Letter
by Raquel
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1956998
Any thoughts on this query letter would be much appreciated!
Noah has a problem.

It’s not that he’s spent the last of his money on a bus ticket in hopes of breaking a stroke of bad luck. Nor is it that he can’t figure out what to say when Cilla, the girl of his dreams, sits beside him and strikes up a conversation.

His problem is much worse.

Noah has just discovered he has super-human strength and speed. And that girl of his dreams? She has the power to influence his dreams - and the dreams of others - making her a target for power-hungry maniacs.

Now Noah has to team up with people with various motivations – including the man who endangered Cilla in the first place – to get the girl, learn where his powers came from, and save those he cares about.

UNTIL THE END is a complete Young Adult novel at just over 86,000 words. It is told from the point of view of Noah and those he meets along the way.

Thank you for your consideration.
© Copyright 2013 Raquel (raquelmaxey at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1956998-Query-Letter