*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1957110-Love-hurts
by Pepsi
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1957110
A mother thinking shes going to have a baby
My doctor told me to come back to his office; I wandered as I waited so long as the butterflies kept borrowing into my stomach one by one just sitting there. He told me had spectacular news he told me a new human being was growing inside of me. I was so scared but yet so excited but how would John react? As I wander in my changing life I wander would John still love me or would he leave me for a girl who only wants him for his glowing body. I thought of ways to tell him I finally decided to do dinner. As I put together a food monster John walked in and said “Baby I’m home” I replied in here as I finish up putting the dirty utensils to cook in the machine that washes dishes. His pink starburst kissed my red starburst. I told him I have some news as my eyes begin to fill with the river just waiting for it to come our and drown my internal thoughts. He dashed to my side and asked, “what’s wrong you can tell me anything” I said to him will you still love me when I do tell you he said of course. I said ok I’m pregnant as the river flows down my face wondering why did I say that. He jumped for joy and said why didn’t you tell me? I said you’re happy about it? He said yes so happy. I smiled and gave him one more kiss. As I wait for the baby to get here I felt something was wrong I didn’t feel her move or nothing so I went back to the doctor and he told I’m sorry to say this but you had a miscarriage.
© Copyright 2013 Pepsi (suki9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1957110-Love-hurts