*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1957119-should-i-tell-him
Rated: E · Fiction · Other · #1957119
cathetel can not deside on telling her husand the bad new or is it good?
Cathetel Kennedy was sitting at the dinner table with her head in her hand just waiting for her husband to come in the room so she can tell him the bad new. When Samuel walk in the kitchen Cathetel look up to see her tall and handsome man standing right in front of her with his suit case to go on a business trip. Samuel sat the suitcase down on the ground and he took a seat in front of her to get on last look at his lovely wife.
“ What wrong dear. You can tell me what is wrong with you” he said putting his hand down.
“ Nothing honey I swear on it” she said laying her hand on his.
“ Ok I love you ill be going now”
“ I love you too so much”
Samuel got up and got his suitcase and start for the door to leave on the business trip. Cathetel couldn’t hold it back no longer she got up and ran to her and his room to get the small piece of paper out of the dresser. Samuel was already in the car about to start it up when he saw Cathetel running out the door with a piece of paper in her hand. He got out of the car and started for Cathetel once she got to Samuel. She handed the piece of paper to him and his mouth drop then he hug her so tight.
“ Why didn’t you tell me that you were pregnant? He said backing away from her
“ I was to scared to tell you. Are you happy that I am?” she said getting the picture.
He nodded then kiss Cathetel so long that she couldn’t breath once the kiss was over Samuel left the house.
© Copyright 2013 cathetel (deanwinchester at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1957119-should-i-tell-him