*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1957136-Surprise
Rated: E · Fiction · Other · #1957136
A storie with a surprising twist!
“You have to stick to the contract,” Jacob says. “But if I stick to it a lot of people will never be the same again.” “The impact of this can change many lives including my own” Replied Scott. “Scott just do it man I mean it’s not that big of a deal!” “You know you want too” “Not really”. Scott begins to reminisce on the future and what will happen. He sees himself beaten brutally, with a stream of blood of blood coming out his nose heading toward his lip. As he sits on his front porch steps in the rain. Scott hears a voice that is saying his name. Getting louder and louder as he comes back to reality. He then realizes that it is Jacob. “Scott what you doing man” “Come one man just do it your acting crazy” “Okay I’ll do it.” As Scott begins to walk towards his worst nightmare, he looks back at Jacob as if he was entering a war never to return. Scott turns back around only to see that he was getting closer and closer. He finally gets to the girl. He says “Hey sexy thing”. “Wouldn’t you just love to go out with me” She turns around and bare tone says yes I would love to! Scott’s eyes started to get wider and wider as he realized what he had got tricked to do! He runs back to Jacob. Gives him a quick punch to the chest and says “Dude why didn’t you tell me it was a dude!” Jacob replies “ thought you knew”

© Copyright 2013 Princess_Moody (princess1998 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1957136-Surprise