*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1957239-Code-of-Ethics
Rated: E · Assignment · Other · #1957239
This is a sample Code of Ethics written as an assignment for Intro to Business.
Code of Ethics

Obey the Law- We will conduct our business in total compliance with the laws of every community where we do business.

Conducting regulatory audits
No kickbacks to or from any person or pay to expedite government action or otherwise act in violation of the Foreign Corporate Practices Act.
A compliance officer has been appointed who will be responsible for operating and monitoring the Compliance Program which has been designed to support commitment to the community, employees, independent professionals, and the government agencies that regulate to operate in compliance with all state and federal laws governing its operations, consistent with the standards of business and professional ethics.
A hotline has been set up to receive compliance complaints, with procedures adopted to protect the anonymity of complaintants and to protect whistleblowers from retaliation.
All persons are encouraged to promptly report actual or suspected violations of the Code.


Reward our Shareholders-

Encourage Full Faire Disclosure- Accurate timely and understandable disclosure will be provided to the investors.

We pledge to operate our corporation in such a way that our present and future stockholders as well as our employees will be rewarded for our efforts.


The continued success of our company depends on how well each of our employees adheres to the high standards mandated by our Code of Ethics. And a successful company means increased opportunities for success and advancement for our community.



© Copyright 2013 mommyof2 (mkoerner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1957239-Code-of-Ethics