*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1957614-The-Rise-Of-Peace-A-Novel
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1957614
A Novel Dedicated to all victims of terrorist attacks (Muslims, Non Muslims)
Bismillah Hirrahmaan  Nirraheem
In the name of Allah Almighty, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful….The Most Beloved Prophet of Allah Almighty, Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him)
*************************************
The Rise of Peace

A Novel in English and Urdu

An English Version Of
Urdu Novel“ Tuloo e Amn ”


Author of Both Versions;

Dr. Hafiz Muhammad Shahid Amin Sheikh
(MBBS, DLO) Pakistan.



Copy Rights are Reserved
Copyright © 2011 Dr. Hafiz Shahid Amin
All rights reserved. Neither this publication nor any part of it may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of The Dr. Hafiz Shahid Amin.


Table of Contents

Title Of  Novel
About The Author
The Scenario
The Preface
Chapter-1….Meeting Of World Leaders
Chapter-2….Dr Jabran and Robot Sunny
Chapter-3….The Chief of  ZSCIA
Chapter-4… Killing of EX PM
Chapter-5….The Naval Fleet of Zulimistan Chapter-6….Deaths of  Muslim Leaders
Chapter-7…. Zulimistan Thinkers Association
Chapter-8…. President David of Zulimistan
Chapter- 9...Chief of MFP Dr. Jabran
Chapter- 10.…Operation Tariq Bin Ziyad
Chapter- 11… Missile Attacks on Zamaril
Chapter -12….ZTA in Zulimistan Court
Chapter -13….President’s Plans against ZTA
Chapter -14,…MFP Attacks Green House
Chapter -15…. MFP Attacks on Zulimistan
Chapter -16…. MFP Addresses To Zulimistan
Chapter -17.…President David in MFP
Chapter -18….The Destructions in Zulimistan
Chapter -19….Supreme Court Verdict
Chapter -20….World Peace Formula





“ The Rise of Peace ” English Version
“ Tuloo e Amn ” Urdu Version

Book Title……The Rise of Peace
An English Version of Urdu Novel “Tuloo e Amn”
Author……….Dr. Hafiz Muhammad Shahid Amin Sheikh (MBBS, DLO)
Address………Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan
Translation….Nazim Husain and Author
Art Work…… Hafiz Art Work, Gujranwala, Pak.
Composing......By Author
Proof…….Ms. Anam Afzal (MA, English)
Publishers………
Urdu……Hashir Publishers (Pak) 2003
English…Fact Publications (Pak)  2012
Marketing Rights.. Dr. Hafiz Muhammad Shahid Amin Sheikh
Author Web… http://www.drshahid.com.pk

Attention Please….. The Disclaimer
All characters, incidents, places, scenes, countries, mentioned in the novel are pseudonyms, fictitious and imaginary. Any similarity or resemblances of character, incident scene or place would be just by way of chance and the writer, printer, publisher or distributor would be not be responsible or answerable. It is only a novel and should be considered always only as novel. Where opinion is expressed it is that of the author and may not necessarily coincide with the editorial views of the Publisher and the reader. All information in this Novel is verified to the best of the author’s and the publisher’s ability. However, both the author and publisher do not accept responsibility for any loss arising from reliance on it.


About The Author ;
Dr. Hafiz Shahid Amin was born in Gujranwala, Pakistan. He did his medical graduation (MBBS) from Lahore in 1991. Later he did post graduate specialization diploma in ear, nose, and throat diseases in 1996.
He is a poet, drama writer, novelist, columnist and a medical practitioner. Fiction is his favorite topic to write. He is also a software and web site developer. He is working as ENT specialist in his native town Gujranwala, Pakistan.
He wrote and published an Urdu Novel “Tuloo e Amn” in 2003. Due to popularity and very burning issue related subject he worked hard for its English version. “The Rise Of Peace” is the English version of his Urdu novel. All relevant information about both versions and about author can be seen in this site .http://www.drshahid.com.pk

The Scenario… The Central Theme
A Novel has been written in the context of present day fast changing political scenario of the world. Most important international burning issues have been touched in this novel in the most skilful and careful manner. Shall this peace seeking world ever reach the lasting peace..?
There is destruction of all anti peace world forces in attempt to convert this world into peaceful world.
All nations live peacefully in the long run. People respect each other’s religious, territorial limits and social taboo. This Novel is an action and adventure based fiction and an attempt to make this world as joint peaceful global village free of discriminations of caste and racial and Islamic and non Islamic likes and dislikes. Author seems to stress upon the fact that discriminations of this sort are very fatal for the restoration of world peace.
Unless this discrimination is not completely finished it is almost impossible to convert this world into one peaceful global Village.



The Preface
From the time this universe came into being to this time the world face perils of different hues everywhere and every time. A few super powers have divided comity of nations of world into groups to serve their narrow ends. The developed countries have been trying to prevail over developing and under developed countries. Those powers enjoying countries have always shown hegemony in dealing with weaker states than to share their blessings in the love for humanity. This trend poses a serious threat to world peace.
All the states are fearful of hegemonic attitude of super powers. They fear that undesirable prohibitions shall be imposed by super powers any time on them and these weaker nations could be proceeded against on fake charges of defiance. The oppressed people are getting more oppressed and oppressors have more free hands to subdue weaker states. Human values are being freely flouted. It is in this context that I have written a novel. I have tried to suggest ways and means for securing peace and promoting amity among all nations so that people can lead a peaceful and prosperous life without discrimination of Caste and race and territory. I pray to Allah almighty that my efforts may bear fruit.



Dr. Hafiz Muhammad Shahid Amin Sheikh
28-08-2011, Gujranwala, Pakistan.
28-Ramazan Mubarik 1432..Sunday..1.00 Am
**************************************




Chapter 1
Meeting Of World Leaders

A meeting is going in the Green House of Zulimistan which is being presided by Zulimistan president Mr. David, and attended by Zulimistan’s Vice president, Foreign minister, defense minister, the members of Super think tank, directors of ZSFBI (Zulimistan intelligence bureau), ZSCIA (intelligence agency), delegates from congress, seniors senate members, Zulimistan Army chief, World Finance bank, World Nations Forum, the Crowngland president, and a special guest of honor, the prime minister of Zamaril.
The agenda of this important meeting comprises the following points.
1. How to destroy the militant groups in the Islamic world…?
2. How to make stronger the countries like Zulimistan, Zamaril and Crowngland…?
3. How to weaken the wealth of Islamic countries and how to disengage Islamic countries from helping the Islamic militant groups by limiting their financial sources…?
4..How to use World Financial Bank to entangle Islamic World by offering them loans, until they would be embedded fully into endless hands of poverty…?
5. How to stop the intensity of rapidly growing Islam in Europe and in Zulimistan and to portray Islam as a symbol of Militancy…?
Everybody is waiting eagerly for the president of Zulimistan to come for speech who is busy with someone in discussions. The awaiting people are also busy in whispering to each other. At last the announcement came signalizing the arrival of President David and as he comes, he is greeted with a thunderous applause.
He starts his speech;
“Ladies and gentlemen!, ever since the time of its creation the world has progressed to a new angle movement for the first time and in my opinion focused on one point. I welcome you all whole heartedly. You people will witness today those important decisions through which our great country will rule this universe and we deserve for it and why not, it is stony hard fact. We rule waters, undersea world, space world and we are being made to rule this world rather this universe.”
Everybody gives him a thunderous applause.
He continues his speech.
“But there are certain hurdles and the biggest of them all is Islam which is growing rapidly in Europe and Zulimistan. Then there are these rich Islamic countries which provide funds for the poor Islamic countries thus enhancing their wealth and giving new lives to them.
Moreover these rich Islamic countries are supporting those militant organizations working against our interests destroying our peace. These Islamic movements have destroyed our peace and our subjects are in great tension and anxiety. Very recently, our biggest world trade center was destroyed by these elements But you are well witness that how well we encountered them.
We used the whole world for our benefits and interests by uniting the whole world on one platform in the name of war against terrorism and killed these terrorists in their own countries chasing one by one.”Mr. David takes a deep breath and continues his emotional and aggressive comments.
Everybody applauds. Before Mr. David restarts his speech in the background of intense applauds General Mishi, the chief of Zulimistan Army, stands and speaks loudly.
“All credit goes to you Mr. President. We are proud of you.” General Mishi shrugged excitedly and admired of his capabilities.
“No, No, the whole credit goes to the great Zulimistan Super Think Tank (ZSTT) and our Defense and Attack Control Centre (DAACC), we just acted upon what they planned and advised us to do.” Mr. David added.
Everybody applauds again. He continues his speech.
“See! We have gained everything and lost nothing, but our work is half done. In fact we committed a lot of mistakes in the past this is why we had to pay for that.
After the disintegration of Kazussia due to end of cold war that remained many years, we thought that we have won, our all enemies are finished and we are at all alone power in the world. But it was just a big blunder of believing that our all enemies have finished, you all know these all exist and had changed shapes in the form of Al-Ada, Khammas of Kafelistine, the religious Madrissas of Pastan and of Kafaghanistan and its terrorist organization Zaliman. These Madrissas are big terrorist centers in Pastan and in Kafaghanistan, where extremist being trained in form of so called Jihadees and also religious education being given simultaneously. So we must keep our eyes open and this is why the agenda of this meeting has exclusively been made by keeping all these facts in mind. Now I request Mr. Mike, the director of international famed intelligence agency ZSCIA, to come and brief the elite gathering about the performance, achievements and future planning of ZSCIA.” Mr. David finishes and closes his speech file and comes to site on his presiding chair with background of big applause after completion his arguments.
“Well done, well done Mr. David.” The elite gathering shrugged two times instantly.
The middle aged good looking Mr. Mike gradually walks towards stage with light smile on his face with some files in his hand. He holds the mike and thanks first Mr. President for his efforts.
He opens file and starts his speech.
“We have attained a lot but much is to be achieved. We have shaken Al-Ada but on the other hand a lot of hatred has taken place against us in the Islamic countries. In my opinion we need to create such circumstances that these countries should always remain worried and economically weak so that they don’t have time to think about us.
You will be glad to know that we have infused in them the poison of sectarianism. Every sect is fighting against the other. We have bought their political leaders, religious leaders and industrialists and all of them working for our nation’s interests bypassing totally their own nation’s interests. The weak points of all those individuals are saved in our computer disks so that they can never get out of our clutches. Only death can save them from our irony hands or whenever we feel that they have become worthless for us, they are killed in some plane crash or by some other ways.” Mr. Mike takes deep breath.
“Well done, well done Mr. Mike.” the audience applauses and appreciates him.
Mr. Mike continues his speech;
“It was very difficult in the beginning to drag Muslims to work for our interests even with the help of money .But due to slow poisoning by our strong Electronic media and Internet we attacked their inner sides. We attacked their hearts. We attacked their souls. So we induced sex mixed films, dramas, TV shows, TV talks, TV News, Theaters and we made their women semi naked as our women are. We succeed to get rid of Parda (veil) from the faces of most of Muslim women with the help of our cultural war imposed by our Media policy given to international TV channels. We gradually brought them towards a free sex mixed pattern of life And almost in most of Islamic countries except a few the living standards of people are that as we want, that is totally or semi totally against their Islamic teachings. Now we are in position what to do what we want from them.
Now I want to say some golden and thanking words for the president of Pastan. We are very thankful to the president of Pastan general Jawaiz Muwaraf and his allies in uniform who has shown unforgettable support for our nation ignoring his own nation and has been the best front man in our war against terrorism. He has captured many Al-Ada leaders and Zalimans and also many his citizens and then handed over to us. It is fact, without him we would not be in such a commanding position as we are now.
Oh! My Lord! general Jawaiz Muwaraf is so sincere to us that he has killed many those own countrymen in the name of war against terrorism which we do not like religiously as these religious men would become big source of Islam preaching in the coming future. His endless support for our country Zulimistan still continues and I have no words to explain his sympathies for our nation and his working as a key stone in war against terrorism. He will be remembered in the history books of Zulimistan for centuries and centuries. We do not dare ever that what does his own nation thinks about him and what he has done for his own nation.
We also know that people of Pastan keep a soft corner for Al-Ada and Kafaghanistani organizations and other Jihadee bodies and busy for helping them financially and morally. You also know that in the beginning the Zaliman rose as organization and the Madrissas in Pastan and Kafaghanistan provided them the full religious and military training. These Madrissas are the centers where still Jihadee people or terrorist being trained. Our reliable source tell us that the leader of Al-Ada Lusama bin Laden and Zaliman leader Mulla Asar are still alive and busy in underground activities against us.
Keeping all these facts in mind, ZSFBI and ZSCIA and specially trained commandos and Defense and Attack Control Center (DAACC) have started unanimously an operation named Operation Get universe, means that all those people in the world no matter where they are and no matter what is their nationality, if they found working against Zulimistan’s interests, will be attacked and will be killed.
The line of action in this regard will be that ZSCIA points out the victim, ZSFBI confirms it directly or indirectly, and if the victim is confirmed, then special commandos appointed by Defense and Attack Control Center (DAACC), will kill him instantly. No matter what nature of this victim is, we don’t bother whether it is president of any country, prime minister, any big politician, any intellectual, or any famous religious leader of his country especially of Islamic region. All formats will be planned and controlled by Defense and Attack Control Center (DAACC)…………”
Mr. Mike continues his speech under wide clapping.
“I can’t tell you the details about operation Get Universe as these are too much sensitive, anyhow, I can tell you one thing with certainty that through this operation we would be able to rule the whole world and no country or power will raise his head against us or dare to work against our interests.”………
“Wait Mr. Mike…” Suddenly the prime minister of Zamaril, sitting in one corner with some upset and quiet face, stands and cuts Mr. Mike’s speech and yells;
“I feel amazed at the fallacy of you people entertaining about your achievements that you can kill your enemies totally. But what about their suicide bombers who will not let you sit peacefully. If you kill their one person they will kill ten people from your side. What have you thought about this…?
Believe you it we have imposed on the people of Kafelistine a series of atrocities and suppression with our utmost powers but these suicide bombers have destroyed the peace of people Zamaril.”
With these compliments full of worries, everybody in the hall is taken aback and there is pin drop silence.
At last the general secretary of World Nations Forum, Mr. Emotol breaks the ice and starts addressing the elite gathering;
“Dear comrades! Although these suicide bombers are a matter of great concern, but for how long... you need not worry about, I think so. I Guarantee Zulimistan and Zamaril, who are the great supports of World Nations Forum that all efforts will be done to safeguard the interests of both these countries. You must remember that how we imposed sanctions on Karaq and paralyzed the country. See how we instigated many countries of world and even the Muslim countries to boycott Karaq thus pushed Karaq in a position that had nothing economically and politically. And these were main reasons due to which Zulimistan army forces with allied forces conquered Karaq with great ease. And see how we have very recently forced Kafaghanistan and its allies to side by Zulimistan and they had to pay the penalty for their terrorist activities.
You all know well if I say this and please do let me say on behalf of World Nations Forum that our cooperation on will continue forever to protect policies and interests of Zulimistan and Crowngland and Zamaril and allies.
And we will continue our pressure on Islamic World and imposing political and economical sanctions to follow the policies of Zulimistan and its allies and World Nations Forum was created only for this. And now I suggest you all to impose sanctions on Kafelistine both politically and economically in order to paralyze so that there will be a time when all Kafelistine people bend their knees before Zamaril and for this my forum is available.” Mr. Emotol finished his comments.
The chairman of World finance Bank also supported the motion and assured of his help as well. Then different suggestions came from different participants of meeting. At the end very important decisions were made there. The most important is to carry out the mission Operation Get Universe at all costs.
The World Finance Bank was directed to give heavy loans on easy terms and conditions to Islamic countries in the form of financial help to clench these countries into the ironic hands of World Bank so that they are buried under debts. In this way these countries would become easily black mailed when and where required. Due to these loans, there would also increase gradually the prices of things in the country thus the people will not be able to think about anything else than the basic amenities like foods, cloths, home, etc.
The World Nations Forum was directed to carry out severe sanctions on Karaq, Karan, Kasyria, Pastan, Kafaghanistan and Masud Arab so that these countries would rely on Zulimistan and call it for help and Zulimistan would be then able to use them according to its desires, needs and policies.

<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*< <>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<

Chapter-2
Dr Jabran and Robot Sunny

It’s three o’ clock in the morning. Dr. Jabran is sleeping in his bed room. The moment clock strikes three, a computer is switched on automatically. This is a talking robot computer named Sunny, and its digital voice says Bismillah (Allah name) and calls Jabran;
“Mr. Jabran Mr. Jabran, please get up, a lot to be done by your shoulders. Get up, enlighten insight of yours and also your nation and bring your nation out from dreams and deep sleep.”
The computer digital voice repeats it many times until Jabran gets up hurriedly and talks to computer in anger;
“Oh my friend! Don’t talk too much; don’t disturb me useless, I had been awake. I can’t straight away get to work. If you teased me any further, I would switch you off understand...”
“Rather than thanking me you have started complaints. The humans are always rude to the machines they made.” Computer digital voice complained.
This mini robot computer is an amazing invention of Dr. Jabran which has been developed and programmed in such a unique way that it counsels him in difficult times like a human and remains busy in talking with him continuously but when its talking becomes over, Jabran gets rid of him by switching off it. Its size is of a CD Rom drive and this robot is a testimony of Jabran’s skill and creativity. He is a software, hardware and electrical engineer, who had done his PhD in physics.
This 45 years genius man had been assistant director in the Atomic Energy Commission of Zulimistan, well paid and settled but the anti Islam activities ofand also cruel policies of Zulimistan forced him to leave Zulimistan with secrecy with many other Scientists and many of them came and now working in Pastan. No one knows about his where about and about his colleagues.
After coming to Pastan he founded an organization which comprises the people who mostly fled from Zulimistan and they include the best intelligent scientists, industrialists and educationists. The name of this organization is Men For Peace (MFP)
This organization had been working secretly and not openly. It is in its infancy. Because its members had been living in Zulimistan for many years so they were well aware of Zulimistan’s conspiracies and evil designed plans and policies about Muslims. They know well that on one side it poses to be a friend of Muslim countries and on the other hand it secretly destroys these countries and the whole Jewish lobby fully supports always Zulimistan in its policies especially those against Islam. This is the dual Hippocratic mode of policies of Zulimistan that diverts Muslims more towards hatred behavior. This had been a double standard of its friendship that is different and negative for Muslims and positive for Non Muslim countries to whom it can do, give and cares for their interests with its everything . This is total in justice and a solid base of non stability and fragility of peace in this world.
Sunny inquires Jabran; “MFP, MFP, MFP, Mr. Jabran, what is the main aim of MFP and why did you made it..?”
Jabran replies;
“Look Sunny, The real aim of MFP is to tell the world and to unveil the Zulimistan atrocities which it keeps committing. Because of Zulimistan anti Muslim aggressive policies, the world is dividing clearly in two groups and this is not good for world’s peace. So the world is divided into Islamic block on one side and Zulimistan and its allies on other side. This is the main reason that is destroying world’s peace and world long lasted unity, that is now over. Because of these, the terrorism is increasing day by day, moment by moment and the environments polluted with terrorist activities being flourished everywhere in the world and no one is safe. Business atmosphere is being destroyed because Asian countries don’t want to work with Zulimistan and its allies.”
Jabran takes a deep breath and becomes quiet for a while, looks worried and again speaks to Sunny.
“You see Sunny, in Christian countries the Muslims and in Muslim countries Christians find it difficult to safe guard their lives in spite of fact that these are living there since many centuries. And this is all because of Zulimistan policies through which she wants to become a supreme power of world to rule the world or even to rule the universe.
The only obstacles in its way are those few Islamic countries which are self determined, always care for their self integrity, which fear only from Allah and not else whatever who is, and are egoistic. This situation is completely non acceptable for Zulimistan. In its might, it wants to destroy anything which stands before it.” Jabran completes his explanation about MFP.
Sunny added;
“And this is why MFP wants peace to prevail. People should live peacefully by putting aside their religious, linguistic ant geographical boundaries.”
“You are right sunny.” Jabran agreed with Sunny.
“And what about TTL, what it is..?” Sunny again inquires him.
“Yes sunny, where so many wings of MFP are working there is a wing named TTL wing in short that means Teach the lesson by force who do not learn with words.” Jabran added more details about TTL.
This wing is especially headed by Dr. Jabran himself. Its’ motto rod is to teach a lesson to Zulimistan and that is the forgotten lesson of
peace that has to be remember it again.

TTL keeps on doing different experiments. They have set up latest laboratories with modern equipment in different parts of world which are working with top secretly. A scientific experiment is carried out in different laboratories at the same time simultaneously so that in case the laboratory is destroyed or targeted by Zulimistan or its allies, other Labs continue with its work. Now days, TTL is working on a sensitive experiment and for this Dr. Jabran has to work round the clock. Jabran asks his mini robot Sunny computer;
“O’ sunny, what happened, why you are quiet…?” The mini robot computer sunny is quiet. Dr. Jabran again repeats but the sunny is again quiet.
Jabran again tries to make him happy while said impatiently and going to bath room;
“O’ friend why you angry with me, you are going ahead of humans in becoming angry. This is not good, you are a machine, and machine always follows humans.” He enters bath room.
The sunny repeats his words two times;
“O’ friend why you angry with me, you are going ahead of humans in becoming angry. This is not good, you are a machine, and machine always follows humans……O’ friend why you angry with me, you are going ahead of humans in becoming angry. This is not good, you are a machine, and machine always follows humans.” The robot sunny echoes and laughs at Jabran.
In the meantime Jabran comes out of bathroom and while laughing at sunny, throws his towel on him and says; “OK, sleep down for a while, you had a lot.”
Sunny speaks while it is under towel;
“For God sake please pick the towel from me I am suffocated. I am feeling trouble. It seems that whole sky has fallen on me.”
Jabran laughs loudly and says;
“Now it’s my turn to laugh at you, why were you mimicking me…?Let again laugh at me.”
“Sorry Sir, I will not do this again. After all you are super brain and also creator of me and if I make angry you then you might change my programming in my software that will trouble me.” Sunny retorted and scared a bit.
Jabran picks towel from him and yelled;
“Oh Shut up, Sunny, no creator wants to destroy his invention rather wants it to improve all the time, do you understand Mr. Crazy man what I mean.”
Sunny mutters;
“Oh, oh, s..s..sir, I am understanding that you will stop this my talkative habit in my programming, will you..?”
“Good boy understands in time what I mean.” Jabran appreciates his intelligence. Now he holds sunny in his hands and goes to next room and says;
“Let’s work, we have enough gossip.” Then sees at the clock and says;
“It 3.30am and I have to have very important phone meeting from Fugonton city with Mr. Imran.”
He opens the door of a computer lab and enters into it. There many programmers are sitting in their computer tables and doing their computer work. One of his computer assistant Mr. Saeed lifts his head up, sees at Jabran coming while holding Sunny in his hand, and gets up and goes to him and tells him that Imran is on line just now and calling him for very special information to tell.
“Yes I know as Sunny told me when I awoke.” Jabran replied Mr. Saeed while sitting in his chair.
“You go to your work; I will talk to him now by my computer.” Jabran added.
Jabran holds keyboard, sees at monitor, presses some keyboard buttons and starts his computer work. Imran is online on the other side of net meeting and soon they start net meeting.
Imran says from net meeting;
“Dear Jabran, here is some bad news from my side in Zulimistan and its dangerous too.”
“Oh my friend! Why you imposing emergencies on my nerves, please elaborate what you want to say...” Jabran inquires him while putting headphones in his ears.
Then Imran tells him about Zulimistan’s Operation Get Universe. As soon as Imran adds more details about this operation, the facial expressions of Jabran becoming in anger and he is looking upset. He is bemused and quiet.
Sunny utters;
‘‘What happened Mr. Jabran, why are you quiet…?”
Jabran feeling disturbance, moves forward his hand and switches off sunny robot and tries to focus himself towards the net meeting with great concentration. He becomes much worried, not want to listen Imran wordings thus switches off his computer. He remains quiet for some moments and then switches on again his computer.
“Why did you off the computer, and also the net meeting. Mr. Jabran ..?” Imran asked him through net meeting as they are now again online through net.
“I was worried for a while when I heard about their new cruel and satanic operation get universe but now I am ok.” Jabran takes a deep breath and tries to satisfy Imran.
“Ok, but what about you new latest invention of Black Helmet..?” Imran inquires him.
“I have achieved enough success by the blessings of God in the creation of my amazing and wonderful invention Black Helmet, and it is near to complete to a greater extent. Only some adjustments are to be made like the matter of re charging and some other little problems but I will overcome all these hurdles and it will be completed very soon. Then I will tell to these white satanic international forces that our operation is more dangerous than their stupid operation get universe and I will not let them to run.” Jabran gives him details and also reflects his determination and commitment about his plans.
“Best of luck Mr. Jabran, we have many expectations from your potentials and MFP is relying greatly on you. After almighty God, you are our only hope otherwise this Muslim Ummah ready to accept the slavery of Zulimistan and its allies for centuries. MFP will allow Zulimistan to neither make us their slaves nor let the Muslim Ummah to accept their slavery.”
Imran showed his worries and hopes also simultaneously.
“No, no that time will never come, Inshallah (God Willing), we will never let down our self integrities to any others. We will stand our Muslim nations ahead of all other nations.” Jabran again declares his self determinations to Imran.
“TTL wing of MFP will play Hell with these Satanic Zulimistanees which are playing killing games with innocent grieved humanities everywhere in the world in the name of so called war against terrorism. We will teach them the lesson for every single drop of blood which they thrown from innocent human bodies mostly Muslims on every part of earth to fulfill their desire of ruling this world.”Imran yelled to support Jabran.
Then both close the net meeting.

<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*< <>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<

Chapter-3
The Chief of  ZSCIA

The chief of ZSCIA (Zulimistan intelligence agency) comes to the main gate of his Headquarter with his squad and body guards. One security person opens the car’s door and the chief comes out. The deputy director welcomes him at the main gate and greets him; both enter the building;
“Hi chief, is all ok, you were in hurry in telephone, is everything fine that you have called the emergency meeting..?”The deputy director inquired.
In the meantime the lift comes, both enter and proceed.
The chief says.
“I am coming from The Green House. Mr. President had called me. There have been some changes in the ‘Operation Get Universe’ ”.
Then lift stops. Both get out and enter the conference hall where other officers from ZSCIA eagerly waiting for them.
Mr. Mike, the chief of ZSCIA (Zulimistan intelligence agency) talks with his officers on microphone.
“We have brought some changes in our Operation Get Universe, that’s why you people have been summoned in emergency. The president David wished to finish certain people especially those who have been forming their Governments in the first phase and then trying to work against our great country Zulimistan’s interests, and those on the hit list are as following;
1...Mr. Gulbaz Sharif; he damaged the Zulimistan interests and in spite of immense pressure caused problems for our friendly country Syndia neighboring him by doing nuclear explosions. He thus caused imbalance in the region. Presently he is in Masud Arab. He will be killed in a commando action.
2...Mrs. Bay Kabeera; In spite of the fact she did great services to Zulimistan from time to time but she is not to be trusted because of her being here and there. And also she knows a lot of secrets about Zulimistan. So we feel in secured of her unstable nature and we have decided to kill her also through a commando action. She is in Dubai in these days.
3...The Ex President of Karan Mr. Ayat Subhani, who is a big threat to Zulimistan’s interests, will also be killed in Arabian sea in a sea commando attack.” Everybody, in the meanwhile, listens to him attentively with great concentration and pin drop silence.

*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*< *<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<

In Masud Arab city of Bejadda the Ex prime minister Of Pastan is preparing for his Asar prayer (mid day prayer) in his official residence given by Government of Masud Arab. Suddenly the phone bell rings. His secretary informs him that the ambassador of Zulimistan to Masud Arab wants to talk to him.
Gulbaz Sharif is startled at the news that how after so many years, Zulimistan thought about him. In his amazement, he thinks that may be, he is needed, goes to office and picks up the phone.
“Hello! Mr. Gulbaz, how can two friends be separated for long time..? Accept the greetings of Mr. David the President of Zulimistan.” The ambassador says.
“Pay my greetings to Him. You are right, how can two friends be separated particularly Pastan and Zulimistan, the two ever good friendly countries if they have had good times together. I am pleased that you remembered me.”
“We feel sorry that we could not help you as you had to leave your country for many years.” The ambassador said.
“But you kept me forgotten”. He complained.
“Yes, you are right, but you know that the conditions changed rapidly and Zulimistan had to complete urgent jobs like you know of Zaliman and Al-Ada terrorist Organization etc…”
“Your policy about Zaliman and Al-Ada has changed completely causing worries to me. These people helped you a lot against Kazussia over the capitulation of Kafaghanistan. They supported Zulimistan interests indirectly by offering their lives to death and they also taught an unforgettable lesson to Kazussia. But when job done, the Zulimistan turned against them and repeatedly and frequently bombed over innocent civilians to kill millions, cripple thousands. What is this non sense, this is not fair, this is injustice, and this is cruel.” Mr. Gulbaz became emotional.
“But we had provided Zaliman a chance to accept our terms but they did not.” The ambassador uttered.
“These were not the terms but an attack over the integrity of Zaliman. If I say to you to hand me over your dear son otherwise I will attack on you. Will you do so as I direct you…No...?No...Never will you do. So you had given them these stupid terms. If they would had acceded to them or not they would have suffered in any case.I congratulate these Zaliman who sacrificed their Government and saved their millions of innocent citizens from the brutal shelling and from brutal instruments of torture of Zulimistan and its allies. Their sacrifices are historical.”
“Oh! Mr. Gulbaz. I rang you up for something else but the conservation was diverted in reality….” The diplomat tried to clarify the reason of phone call.
“Tell me one thing...” Gulbaz cuts him in between;
“Whenever some non Muslim is killed in any part of world, you start talking about human rights but whenever a Muslim is killed, you people always closes your eyes. In spite of the fact that both have same color of blood, why this disparity...?” Gulbaz completes his talk.
“See Mr. Gulbaz it’s a burning issue that you are touching, what Zulimistan has to do, why and how, this is not one man’s decision, many people and brilliant brains work behind this, when we reach a decision after discussions and thinking, then this decision becomes a part of our Government policy. You are very right in your views and allegations to some extent but Zulimistan thinks about it only. The basic element of this philosophy is that how we can provide peace to our citizens, how they can enjoy their lives, and how they can lead to trouble free life. This is the first and last part of all our all policies.” The diplomat tried to satisfy Mr. Gulbaz.
“Tell me are your citizens are the salt of earth..? Are they specially sent from heaven? Are they something special?” Gulbaz says ironically.
The diplomat laughs it out and says lightly; “Why not, why not! We are specially sent from heaven. We have touched and conquered space and skies. Anyway well Mr. Gulbaz, it was just light conversation and I enjoyed a lot bit, let come to the point for which I had to ring to you. I want to meet you as soon as possible but our meeting should be in secret and away from media.”
“Ok but why this so secretly, is anything special!” Gulbaz Enquired.
“No, No, just for some confidential meeting, don’t worry, please do meet me in Hotel Moon in cabin # 5 tomorrow at 5 pm.” The diplomat tried to explain.
“Alright, I will duly come.” And he puts the receiver on the cradle.
But as the ambassador closed phone, he started talking to himself with some anger on Gulbaz’s behavior.
“For this reason, Mr. Gulbaz, you have been thrown out of the list of Zulimistan friends. Perhaps you do not know that we are not good listeners. What we say every person of world should listen to it and to obey it as it is. You don’t know that we don’t like anybody to talk rather than listen to what we had to say. So anybody we don’t like we don’t want him to be dear to the world. Mr. Gulbaz you are worried about Zaliman, don’t worry you will suffer the consequences of your working against Zulimistan’s interests and keeping soft tissue for our enemies.”

<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*< <>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<

© Copyright 2013 Dr Hafiz Shahid Amin (drshahee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1957614-The-Rise-Of-Peace-A-Novel