*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1959240-Unreciprocated-Assumptions
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Other · Other · #1959240
When I assume something involving you it will most likely make an ass out of u and me
Assumptions proven ultimate truth by actions spoken but never performed.

The theatre of emotions portrays a comedy for the deceivers, agony amidst tragedy, ever unflattering, leaving the perceiver jaded. Distorted is their narratives portrayal as it fails to reveal the true appeal gestured by the fools errand.

Abandonment of ones notions takes revolted devotion to sabotage the feelings elated.

Resolutely denied, yet blatantly contrived, the former unreciprocated.

Which leads to the cleansing of the incalculable grief, there as it may juxtapose relief, with an action performed once and never more...

Fear not though, as the confessor knows cognitively well, the settling of scores from the closing of doors  leaves no opening for the final enclosure.

For the soul subconsciously seeks a fleshless retreat, to dwell ever longer with another, never asunder, as sound proceeds thunder, embraced eternally - without deceit.



WSG  12/10/13
© Copyright 2013 Scarifier (scarifier at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1959240-Unreciprocated-Assumptions