*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1959436-Kung-Fu-Bunny-vs-Princesses
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Comedy · #1959436
Kung Fu Bunny and his trainer, Son annoy the Princesses and their trainer, Daughter.
Name: Kung Fu Bunny
Color: White                                                  
Trainer: Son, age 8
Secret Weapon: Kung Fu Ears
Skills: Stealth, bunnies don’t make noise
Attack: Spazzy flips

Name: The Princesses
Color: Pink
Trainer: Daughter, age 2
Secret Weapon: Screams
Skills: Singing and dancing
Attack: Keeps to themselves until attacked, then the secret weapon is unleashed

Ah, fight fans, what a perfect day for a brawl.  The ring is set and the contenders are primed.  The two trainers have been hard at work.  Trainer Son has spent the morning playing with his play ninja sword, jumping on the trampoline, and reading comic books.  Now he is bored.  He is carrying around his stuffed bunny that he got for Easter when he was three years old.  Son and Bunny see our other trainer, Daughter, playing quietly on the floor with her princess dolls.  The pre-fight games begin.  Daughter has four, three-inch princess girls, all in lovely dresses of pink, white or yellow.  They are having a lovely princess time together.  The princesses are in great form.  Their skills of singing, dancing and looking cute attract the interest of Bunny.  Suddenly Bunny metamorphosis from cute little stuffed bunny to the fierce Kung Fu Bunny. 
         
Round 1 begins.  Kung Fu Bunny’s skill is stealth; after all, bunnies make very little noise.  Kung Fu Bunny sees that Ref Mom is looking the other way, so he attacks.  In a lightning fast movement, Kung Fu Bunny does a spectacular triple flip over Daughter and lands in the middle of the Princess tea party.  The Princess is quick to unleash her most effective weapon – she screams.  Ref Mom turns around to see the two fighters in combat.  Kung Fu Bunny is a unique fighter because he fights with six limbs: two arms, two legs, and two ears.  Kung Fu Bunny has a powerful jump and he flips out of the middle of the princesses leaving total destruction of the tea party.  Two princesses are down, but the main princess squeals again.  She lashes out in anger at Son, who laughs and sends Kung Fu Bunny back into the ring.  Ref Mom calls Kung Fu Bunny on his attack, but is unheard because of the squeals coming from the princess and her trainer.  Kung Fu Bunny laughs again, but he is not so fortunate this time.  The Princess hits him and he is sent sprawling to the floor.  By this time Ref Mom has gotten involved.  The fight is broken up and Round 1 is over.
         
Kung Fu Bunny is sent to his corner.  The princess’s tea party is re-assembled with help from Ref Mom.  Several of the princesses need a change of clothes.  The pinks and white dresses are removed and blue dresses take their place. The tea party begins again and soon the princesses are singing and dancing again.  Kung Fu Bunny is released from his corner and ordered not to fight the princesses again. 

Round 2 begins.  Kung Fu Bunny is great in wisdom.  He knows it is unwise to do a full-blown attack again, so he opts for more subtle ways of annoyance.  If his plan succeeds, the princesses will attack him.  Surely Ref Mom is more compassionate to those on the defensive.  Trainer Son and Kung Fu Bunny talk strategy.  After a few moments of private conference the first fly by is attempted.  Son and Kung Fu Bunny walk through the ring again, far away from the princesses.  They give him a dirty look, but nothing more.  They go back to their party.  Ref Mom is sitting on the sidelines watching.  She has seen this strategy before.  It is cunning.  Technically he is doing nothing wrong, so he can’t be called.  Several minutes go by.  Son and Kung Fu Bunny walk through the ring again.  This time they are laughing loudly to each other.  Again the Princesses give them a look, but otherwise ignore them.  Several more minutes go by.  This time Kung Fu Bunny flies directly over the tea party.  Daughter yells a word of warning and throws out her arm at Son.  He gets away and disappears.  Ref Mom shouts out a warning as well.  Hmm, the fly-bys aren’t going well.  Time for a new tact.  Son and Kung Fu Bunny bring in a toy car and sit within arms reach of the tea party.  Still doing nothing technically wrong, they begin to play with the car.  Soon, Kung Fu Bunny is sitting on top of the car.  With a hard push from Son, Kung Fu Bunny is quickly propelled into the Princess’s tea party.  An ear-piercing scream is emitted from the Princesses and Daughter.  Physical action is taken.  Daughter and the Princesses hit Son.  He yells in protest and he and Kung Fu Bunny protect themselves from the flying fists and screams coming from Daughter and the Princesses.
         
In a big fight, much can happen in the time of a few seconds.  Ref Mom is on her feet, but the tea party is destroyed.  Son has taken several punches, and everyone’s ears are aching.  Daughter and the Princesses are pulled off of Son.  Kung Fu Bunny did not fair well.  He is KO ed.  Ref Mom takes him and holds him hostage and Son is sent to the locker room until lunch.  Daughter is reprimanded for hitting, but is aided once again in the clean up and reconstruction of the tea party.
         
Round 2 is over.  The fight is done.
© Copyright 2013 Idrylla (idrylla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1959436-Kung-Fu-Bunny-vs-Princesses