*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1959483-Live-Life
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #1959483
Just a thought
         Whenever I would meet someone new I would always say I have a problem trusting people. I said this because I got hurt so much that I didn't want to trust anyone. It wasn't until I had had a fight with a friend and she didn't hurt me back. I said horrible things and was really me. And she just said that it had hurt her but she forgave me. I didn't understand this until I realized that being an adult means trying to understand what someone is going through instead of hurting them back. Yes I got hurt before and yes I'm scared of it but that doesn't mean that every person that comes into my life is going to hurt me or leave me. Because sometimes when people leave, they come back. Life isn't fair but it is not meant to be fair... it is meant to be lived fully. I want to live my life so fully that when I come to the end of my life I want to be fully exhausted of everything God has given me and I have wonderful memories with a lot of different people. I want to leave the people that are still there with wonderful memories and I want to be remembered as the girl who went fully into things and didn't show her being afraid and scared. The reason I wrote this is because I just saw a quote and I'll put it at the end but it made me realize that I need to live everyday like it may be my last and not scared of my future. "Just because someone hurt you yesterday does not mean you should start living life today in constant fear of being hurt tomorrow."

© Copyright 2013 speakout11 (speakout11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1959483-Live-Life