*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1959613-Love-Lost-and-Found
Rated: E · Novella · Romance/Love · #1959613
prologue to a novella I'm working on, about soul mates reunited after 15 years apart.
Will having only her be enough for him?

Prologue

It had been 18 years since she'd seen her true love and soul mate. Family was everywhere, her side and his. She felt as if she were in a dream. Things were moving way too fast. She couldn't get a word in, or one moment alone with him. Before she knew it, he was talking to her about a ring, and that no matter what, he's done listening to his family's doubts about her. He was saying how he wanted to have children with her, and finally have the life they had been denying themselves all those years. She needed a moment alone with him, but couldn't catch a break. If she could just corner him for a minute...He said they'd have the rest of their lives together to talk, but that right now, there was too much to plan. Little did he know she could no longer have children. This could change everything... She felt like she was in a whirlwind, spinning, and spinning around, out of control.


© Copyright 2013 Isola Bertolucci (izziern at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1959613-Love-Lost-and-Found