*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1959897-Father
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1959897
I'm never going back to that horrid house. The things i went though. Cant take it anymore
Father…

I’ll only stay with you for another night. You have to make a choice. I can’t keep waiting for you like this. My love isn't a toy. The things I do for you. There’s nothing I can keep doing to keep you. My heart breaks when you yell at me. The anger in your voice, the brutal strength. The pain within my heart when you speak though horrid words. I do everything for you; everything I've ever done was for you. How can my love not be enough for you? Do you find joy when seeing the tears in my eyes? Is all I do never good enough for you? I’m tired of always being played for a fool. The love that I gave you wasn't enough. Why should I of stayed so long by your side. The pain I had every single day. All the pieces I had to pick up. I got finely fed up with the stuff you put me through. I’m so glad that I have now walked away. Wish I knew then, what I know now about you. I’m able to look up at the sky and smile. Walking was the best thing I have ever done since I met you. Yeah we went through so much. That’s not enough for me to stay by your side. Now I’m able to see the truth within my ways. Letting go, I’m able to breath now. I’m not going to do things for others to make them happy. I have a heart and its time I start living for myself… Thing is.. I always think back to you.. Now that I’m gone. I wonder how my father is doing. I’m never going back to that house.. I’m always doing the things I want now. Everything is good now that I’m gone. You heard that my life is going good now that I have moved on from that place. As they say “what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.” Is the truth.
© Copyright 2013 Wiccan101 (wiccan101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1959897-Father