*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1960223-Slut
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Emotional · #1960223
Essay about being a slut
Slut: by Maynika Webb

I am a slut. Yes, I admit it. I also, remember the name of ever man I've fucked. Now, I don't have an extremely high number of lovers. It's my behavior with men, I don't have daddy issues, I treat men how they treat women. Inadvertently, evening the playing field. I only get harassed about the subject of me being a slut by men I'm not sleeping with. I don't think they're jealous; I think it comes from a memory of an old love that has done them wrong.
I've been called whore, tramp, hussie. Even jezzabelle and, of course, slut. I don't defend my actions, I explain it. The person who was hurling insult at me, don't like that either. They want to hurt me, but I'm not hurt and that upsets them even more.
I like men, men like me. It's mutually beneficial and there's mutual respect. Did I mention that I actual date and fuck nice guys? Well, I do and it's fun. Most of the men are sweet, caring, intelligent and hung like you wouldn't believe.
Let's focus on the word, 'Most', shall we? We Shall. There has been assholes, pussies, little bitches, and plain old jerks. I haven't gotten involved with a lot of them but, sometimes they don't present themselves at first, which is, shall we say annoying.
Never the less, I am a slut. I have used them, they were toys, to lessen my boredom. Which worked, but not totally, I am eternally bored which leads me to be a slut. Intertwined with the fact that I love men. I am in love with a wide range of kinds of men.
A myriad of nerdy white boys love me. So, knowing that information that is the type I tend to target. Well, I don't really need to target because they flock to me. It may not be a glamorous type but it does fulfill my wants and needs.
I also love Asian men, yes, Asian men. Because they are so beautiful, they always have permission to contact me. I love manly, practical, intelligent and humorous men. Of any ethnicity. I want my man to be a man.
However, like most women I have learned an actual man. He doesn't exist, at all, there will be some males that you think are men. Unfortunately, it's an act, unknowingly or knowingly to the males in question.
Will I steal your boyfriend? Maybe, if he wants to be stolen and if I like him. Mutual attraction is quite important. If he is married, no, that's always a no. So, marriage is safe, and to my knowledge I have never slept with a married man.
In summation, I am a slut. I am neither ashamed or proud. It is just how my life keeps unfolding. Don't worry, safety first.
© Copyright 2013 MaynikaWebb (maywebb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1960223-Slut