*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1960940-The-Traveler
by Rhino
Rated: E · Other · Fantasy · #1960940
its about a young boy who leaves his house. will her return
         
Ryan          Putnam

         
1st          2nd period

         
Mrs.          Votrain

         
Oct. 30          2013

         










Jack was whistling and meandering along one of his favorite paths in the Holly berry woods, when he noticed some edible berries. He knew they were edible because he learned about them in his Boy Scout troop leader. While he was gorging himself on berries, something glinted in his peripheral vision not far from where he was. He hurriedly wiped his face with his sleeve and ran over to where he saw the shiny object. It wasn't where he saw it he scanned the area for it he finally saw it near the dried up river bed. It was a relatively small spherical object what seemed to be made of real gold with a silver button on the side of it that he was dying to know what it did. He realized that if he didn't hurry he would be late for dinner and his mom would ground him. So he ran home with the sphere and tried to not think what the button would do. When e was eating dinner his mom asked "how was your day sweetie?" Jack replied, "It was pretty normal but when I was walking in the woods I found a ball made of gold." They didn't believe him of course. So he just went on with his day being content with himself knowing what he found was real and not fake. He had decided to press the button and record what it did with an experiment. "Test one, today I will press the button and I am pressing it now." He nervously pressed it, "click, tic, tic, tic." "WHOOSH." "Where am I how did I get here?" "where is my house?!!?"




         I believe I deserve at least a          90 but that decision is your choice. I used good descriptive words          and lots of writing advice. I believe I wrote a decent story for the           first one of the year so I believe I should get a pretty good          grade.
         


© Copyright 2013 Rhino (ryputnams at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1960940-The-Traveler