*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1960955-Becoming-one-of-him
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Dark · #1960955
You will be mine forevermore.
Running into him he seemed pretty normal. The only thing that seemed wrong was how pale his skin was and he avoided all contact with the sun. I had seen him a few times before but only at night.
“Lovely night we’re having,” he said in a voice that sent shivers down my spine.
“Yes it is quit nice out but I should be heading home soon,” I said in a honest tone. My mother was waiting for me and I needed to head home before she got worrisome.
“Why are you in such a hurry? Why not enjoy the fresh evening air,”
I didn’t know why but when he said fresh it came off kind of creepy.
“My mother is waiting for me and I really must be heading home,” I explained in a hasty way.
“I’m sure she won’t mind if you stay out a little longer,” he stated as if he knew her.
I really needed to get away from this guy I could tell he was really up to no good. He grabbed my arm firmly and his hands were cold as ice.
“I need you to come with me,”
“For what? Look this game isn’t funny I really need to head home”
Now I was getting scared. His icy cold sent out goose bumps immediately. He showed no signs of letting go and now I could see the evil lurking behind his chocolate brown eyes. I began to struggle and his grip only got tighter.
“Please let me go,” I begged
He ignored my words and led me into a dark alley. His hands had moved to my face and cradled my head.
“Such a pretty girl, it would be a shame for this beauty to go to waste.” He said with an honest tone.
I don’t know what came over me but I no longer tried to fight him. Maybe I knew that it was no use in fighting him. As he came closer to my neck I knew what was going to happen. His teeth began to seep into my skin and blood poured out of my main artery. A burning sensation came over me and I could feel my heart stop I tried to scream but nothing came out. All of a sudden I could feel myself getting stronger and he just stood and watched me turn into one of him.
“Now you will be my mine forevermore,”
© Copyright 2013 shayshay (shayshay2015 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1960955-Becoming-one-of-him