*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1960961-angelia-frist-time-as-a-vampire
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Death · #1960961
the frist time as a vampire she will remember as she killed a pastor for her frist kill.
The first time on my own as a vampire I thought as I walk to the church to get some help. As Angelia walk in the church to see a pastor for some blessfull help to get her life on the right track. Angelia walk with her high heels on and black everything to show that she was gothic, with her pale skin everyone called her snow flake, her red eye glare at the statue of god hanging on the wall the candle light room. This made her feel like she was back in time to get some help from god.
“ Father are you in. it’s me Angelia Reese I called you on the phone” I said walking to the front row of chairs
“ Yes my child I’m here please take a seat in one of the chair. I’ll be in there soon” he said from a far

Angelia did what the father said and sat down in the old wooden chair that made a sound as she sat down. The pastor came in the room wearing a black shirt and black pants with that white collar around his neck. He got close to Angelia she could tell that he was scared with his heart beating fast this made her want his blood more but she held her self back. Angelia stood up and started for him so he want work to hard.
“ Now what is your problem child?” he said as he put his hand to together
“ Well father I’m always hungry for” I said with a soft tone
“ For what Angelia you can tell me?”
“ For blood!!!!!”
Angelia ran up on the pastor and he started to run away but Angelia got to him first she grip his arms. He tried to brake free but her grip was so tight she move his head to the side she saw the vein her teeth started to show so she want to drink from so she went for it. As the father scream the blood flow into her mouth faster till he started to get very quit he was at ease now that angelia drank all of his warm heavenly blood. When she was done the body fall to the floor with a thud as angelia walk away she wasp her mouth and her teeth were normal again.
© Copyright 2013 cathetel (deanwinchester at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1960961-angelia-frist-time-as-a-vampire