*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1960964-The-Kill-of-Sorrow
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Tyesha
Rated: E · Short Story · Dark · #1960964
Thought of my first kill.
The smell of blood sends tingles down my spin. I can feel it rushing to the down of my empty stomach. Which echoed. I normally can sense the when someone is near. But this time is far away. I followed it. Running with the thought of flames burning through my skull. I was angry and voices filled the air. Sounded like an innocent girl roaming. Felt like I was in her body already. Her blood still warm, streaming threw her veins. Laughter ached my body. I wanted her soul. Torturing her mind, drinking her blood. Was all I could think. The flash of her dress caught my eye. I started to creep on her as she bent down picking the most perfect flower. Grabbing her neck, I slowly gripped and pulled her close to me. My long sharp teeth, crushed deep into her skin. She’s screaming but no one to help. Nervously, sucking her blood the first taste wasn’t bad. Something told me I was wrong. I couldn’t help it though, before I became who I am now I was always interested into drinking blood from a girl. Those thoughts wrapped my brain. I couldn’t stand. Leaving the little girl helpless, her blood dripping from mouth constantly. I was ashamed. Wiping away the evidence quickly as I heard footsteps coming my way. Someone was strangely calling the little girls name. I didn’t know she had been lost. It was only a normal girl trying to find her way back but on the way she notice the perfect flower she could take along with her. But there I killed her. Immediately my soul belongs to the devil. I thought. Quickly pushing the girl into a swamp. “May her soul rest in peace.” I said with sorrow. Ghostly running past the old man that was searching for his lost love. I hated myself and felt that revenge was headed my way. Painful tears burned my eyes as I closed them praying that my real identity comes back.
© Copyright 2013 Tyesha (tylove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1960964-The-Kill-of-Sorrow