*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1960982-First-Kill
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1960982
A vampires 1st kill!
It was an early morning the sun was beginning to come up. I was getting light headed. I knew it was time to for me to have my daily drink. I don’t want it to kill an innocent person because no one deserves to die. I started to walk into the woods, a trail of dead bird courses behind. I was getting my necessities but it wasn’t quenching my thirst. I thought that I could live off of birds and rats from the sewer but I was beginning to get thirstier and thirstier. Continuing into the woods I saw this little boy. He reminded me a lot of myself when I was younger, very energetic and playful. He was running around climbing up a tree. As he reached the top he tried to jump back down scrapping his knee. He sat and cried for a while. Me, trying to be a good citizen walk over to see if he was ok.
“Can you help me?” the boy says to me. Starring up at me.
I looked at the blood that was beginning to run down his leg. I tried to reframe myself from sucking the life out of that boy but I couldn’t stop myself. I clenched my teeth into his tiny leg. He was looking at me and began to scream. I put my hand of his mouth. I stopped before his heart did. I didn’t want this boy to die, so I cut my own wrist and let the blood drip in his mouth. Licking the blood off his lips he began to clench to my wrist. He started screaming and then his heart stopped. His eyes closed and then opened again. He was now a vampire! I don’t think you can classify this as a kill but my first real biting I guess you could say.
© Copyright 2013 Princess_Moody (princess1998 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1960982-First-Kill